Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

My Spotify premium doesnt work

I have had Spotify premium for several years and suddenly it doesnt work. It have changed to a Free account according to my Spotify App

• Casual Listener
  • I have had Spotify premium for several years and suddenly it doesnt work. It have changed to a Free account according to my Spotify App
  • vincentjaro007
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another Local Files Issue Thread!

It's really simple to sum up. My iPad and computer are on the same Wifi. I put my local files not available to stream in a playlist, and I marked that playlist to be available offline. All the songs are stilled greyed out on my iPad, and when I click...

• Casual Listener
  • It's really simple to sum up. My iPad and computer are on the same Wifi. I put my local files not available to stream in a playlist, and I marked that playlist to be available offline. All the songs ...
  • beems
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify wont start on ipad

My Spotify app on my Ipad is failing to start up today.I have tried deleting and re-installing.

• Regular
  • My Spotify app on my Ipad is failing to start up today.I have tried deleting and re-installing.
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all tracks in a playlist flagged for Offline Mode are downloaded

Hey all, DescriptionSo I've got this issue where I've created playlists and marked a few of them for offline mode so I could listen to them on the go without going over my [unreasonably expensive canadian] cell phone data plan limit. It seems, howeve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   Description So I've got this issue where I've created playlists and marked a few of them for offline mode so I could listen to them on the go without going over my [unreasonably ex...
  • Cumberbell
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bug Report] Spotify stops playing music when playing online radio and iPhone locks

When listening to online radios and the iPhone locks, the next music always freezes in 10'', no meter how many times I skip a music. All controls in lockscreen doesn't respond and the music-time bar stills counting, requiring me to unlock the iPhone ...

• When listening to online radios and the iPhone locks, the next music always freezes in 10'', no meter how many times I skip a music. All controls in lockscreen doesn't respond and the music-time bar ...
  • philgin
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS 9 Recently Played display bug

I'm running the latest version of Spotify on IOS 9 (iPhone 6), and obviously this is a beta and there are bound to be issues, and I'm not complaining about this small issue, just making you guys aware of it if you're not already. Most of the time, th...

• Regular
  • I'm running the latest version of Spotify on IOS 9 (iPhone 6), and obviously this is a beta and there are bound to be issues, and I'm not complaining about this small issue, just making you guys awar...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Beta iOS 2015 May remove

Hi,There was a new beta option on spotify during May where the user could opt into a beta trial in app that had the new running feature as a part of it. I was wondering whether there was any way in which to revert back to the old standard version tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, There was a new beta option on spotify during May where the user could opt into a beta trial in app that had the new running feature as a part of it. I was wondering whether there was any way ...
  • AliAllMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Beta
    change it back
    iOS 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App Crash / Bug report

Hi there, hope the Spotify Dev team reads this, I just found a bug in the app: Opened spotify in Austria (not my home country) with Roaming/no Internet connection (but not airplane mode). Started playing a playlist (Starred) that was made available o...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   hope the Spotify Dev team reads this, I just found a bug in the app:   Opened spotify in Austria (not my home country) with Roaming/no Internet connection (but not air...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad sound quality using Spotify Equalizer 60 Hz and 150 Hz (bass)

Hi all,I recently bought an UE Boom speaker. I'm really happy with it. After a while, I noticed some sound disortion and cracks in the kick and bass while playing certain songs. I tried to reset my speaker and thought there was something wrong with i...

• Regular
  • Hi all, I recently bought an UE Boom speaker. I'm really happy with it. After a while, I noticed some sound disortion and cracks in the kick and bass while playing certain songs. I tried to reset ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Equalizer
    Equalizer help
    Music Experience
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline mode not available?!!!

I am running 2.6.0.2113 and when starting the Spotify App Spotify connect is automatically activated. (I never uses Spotify connect). But when trying to set the Spotify App to offline mode the option is grey out and a message appear that offline mode...

• I am running 2.6.0.2113 and when starting the Spotify App Spotify connect is automatically activated. (I never uses Spotify connect).   But when trying to set the Spotify App to offline m...
  • holliej
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I use my own playlist with "Spotify Running"?

I was excited to see that the Running feature now shows up on my Spotify app. But I can't find a way to tell it to use which of my own playlists to use. I can only see the pre-made playlist from Spotify. It must just be me. I'm sure Spotify wouldn't ...

• Regular
  • I was excited to see that the Running feature now shows up on my Spotify app. But I can't find a way to tell it to use which of my own playlists to use. I can only see the pre-made playlist from...
  • magicrevolver
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Running
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync progres bar not working properly

In Spotify iOs app while downloading/syncing music, in main page have progress bar. Sometimes or maybe often progress bar (green line) not working properly.For example, in photo, when progress is 58.3% (7 of 12), progress bar shows 10-15% : It's weir...

IMG_0482.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • In Spotify iOs app while downloading/syncing music, in main page have progress bar. Sometimes or maybe often progress bar (green line) not working properly. For example, in photo, when progress...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive Trouble - no sync, all content gone, etc.

Hi guys, I have massive problemes with my spotify app. Here you are (chronological order): since a few weeks no offline sync possibleyesterday I have deleted the spotify appnew installation (also yesterday)tried to sync my playlists and artistsseemed...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   I have massive problemes with my spotify app. Here you are (chronological order):   since a few weeks no offline sync possible yesterday I have deleted the spotify app new...
  • Herz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify just stopped working - no sound

My spotify won't play any songs at all, no sound only since yesterday ?? I deleted the app& reinstalled but still isn't working. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify won't play any songs at all, no sound only since yesterday ?? I deleted the app& reinstalled but still isn't working. Any ideas?
  • Elaine__ob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ipod nano sync?

My employer's firewall blocked spotify so I dropped my premium membership for a while but now when I was going to come back it seems like it is no longer possible to sync with an ipod nano from the desktop program. Can someone confirm if that's the c...

• Regular
  • My employer's firewall blocked spotify so I dropped my premium membership for a while but now when I was going to come back it seems like it is no longer possible to sync with an ipod nano from the d...
  • slapshot12
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Carplay UI

Apple Carplay UI is mainly based on lists which are a bit of a pain. The tile UI in the app would be so much easier to use and better looking than the current design. Almost no colour in the app either.

• Visitor
  • Apple Carplay UI is mainly based on lists which are a bit of a pain. The tile UI in the app would be so much easier to use and better looking than the current design.   Almost no colour in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    Carplay
    UI
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New iOS app catastrophe (with Now, Moments, Running, Shows etc)

Hello! I was excited to hear about what Spotify had to say at yesterdays press conference. I was quite dissapointed with the outcome reading tech blogs and newspaper posts about the new features Now, Moments, Running and Shows (Video + Audio Podcasts...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   I was excited to hear about what Spotify had to say at yesterdays press conference. I was quite dissapointed with the outcome reading tech blogs and newspaper posts about the new feat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

La fonction RUNNING n'est pas disponible !

J'ai installé spotify spécialement pour cette nouvelle fonction, et je me suis abonné en Premium. Mais elle n'apparait toujours pas dans l'application. Pourquoi ? Publicité mensongère ? J'ai vraiment la sensation d'avoir été abusé.

• J'ai installé spotify spécialement pour cette nouvelle fonction, et je me suis abonné en Premium. Mais elle n'apparait toujours pas dans l'application. Pourquoi ? Publicité mensongère ? J'ai v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please solve Bug playing mixed playlists of Local and Spotify Files

Can you please fix the IOS bug that has been around for 2 years and discussed in several threads on the forums including the one below. This bug means that when you have a playlist of mixed local tracks and spotify tracks, playback often (always?) st...

• Roadie
  • Can you please fix the IOS bug that has been around for 2 years and discussed in several threads on the forums including the one below.     This bug means that when you have a playlist of...
  • Patthesplat
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes