Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What's the phone number to call Spotify I have a person question about my account!!!!

What's the phone number to call Spotify I have a person question about my account!!!!

Someone please tell me how to contact Spotify! I have a question about my account!
4 Replies

Hey there!

Unfortunenty, Spotify doesn't have a phone number.

What's your question? We have a bunch of people called 'Rock Stars' that parooze the forums and help people. If we can't help, then we'll get you in touch with an employee.

How do I link my free Spotify account to my family premium account

Hey @Hozwezy1

The way Spotify Family works is that each person creates their own Spotify account first if they do not already have one. For everyone to create a Spotify account they will need their own email address.

Once everyone has their own Spotify account you then invite them to join your family plan and then they sign in with that account in the app. Make sure everyone enters the same home address when it asks for verification.

Check out these pages for help with the Family Plan:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/premium-for-family/

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/

INVITE A MEMBER

Note: Members of a Premium for Family subscription must reside at the same address.

1. Go to your account page
  2. Click Premium for Family in the menu on the left.
  3. Select an Empty slot
  4. Click INVITE WITH LINK or enter the Spotify email address of the person you want to invite and click SEND INVITE.

A confirmation email will be sent when a new member is successfully added.

CHANGE A MEMBER

Note: Members of a Premium for Family subscription must reside at the same address.

3. Select the member you want to change and click CHANGE THIS MEMBER
  4. Click INVITE WITH LINK or enter the Spotify email address of the new person you want to invite and click SEND INVITE

REMOVE A MEMBER

3. Select the member you want to remove and click REMOVE.

Tip: You get a total of 6 Premium accounts all under one low price, so we recommend keeping all your slots filled to get the best value for money! 

Join a Premium for Family subscription

To join an existing Premium for Family subscription, you need to be invited by the subscription’s administrator. Members (sub-accounts) of a Premium for Family subscription can: 

• Enjoy all the benefits of Premium without the cost.
  • If they already have a Spotify account, retain any saved music, playlists, and followers. 

ACCEPT AN INVITE

To accept a Premium for Family invitation:

If you do not have a Spotify account yet

1. Create a Spotify Free account
  2. Open the link you received and click ACCEPT INVITATION
  3. You’ll be redirected to a new browser that contains a pre-filled token. Click REDEEM

If you already have a Free or Spotify Premium account through our website

1. Open the link you received and click ACCEPT INVITATION
  2. You’ll be redirected to a new browser that contains a pre-filled token. Click REDEEM

If you already have a Spotify Premium account through your broadband provider or other services

1. Contact the company your Premium account was created through and cancel your existing subscription. Check out our guide for more info.
  2. Once your account has reverted to our Free service, reopen the link you received and click ACCEPT INVITATION
  3. You’ll be redirected to a new browser that contains a pre-filled token. Click REDEEM

Welcome to the family!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Mattosaurus wrote:
Hey there!

Unfortunenty, Spotify doesn't have a phone number.

What's your question? We have a bunch of people called 'Rock Stars' that parooze the forums and help people. If we can't help, then we'll get you in touch with an employee.

• I can't login to spotify

Suggested posts