Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I select a song, the wrong song plays

When I select a song, the wrong song plays

I have found similar topics on the community board, but none are quite the same as mine.

I have Spotify Premium and should be able to play any song I want. However, I just started having this problem where I click on a song in my main "Songs" playlist, and a completely different song plays. It plays a song about 20 songs back from the song I chose to play. This doesn't happen in any of my playlists, just under Songs.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've tried unchecking the "hide unplayable tracks", hoping to delete songs that won't play, but no unplayable songs showed up. I don't have Spotify installed on my computer so I don't know if it's just an iPhone problem.

Please help! The reason why I subscribe to Premium is to able to play any song I want, but I will cancel my subscription if I keep having this error.

Thank you!
3 Replies

Same here... Same issue, except ive realised that it plays a song 11 songs up... I posted the same issue this morning

Mine is doing the same I suppose after the latest update; plays four songs up.

In the meantime you can change it to be organised my most recent not by title and its "fixed"

Suggested posts