Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Whenever I ask Siri to play something it plays always karaoke version

Whenever I ask Siri to play something it plays always karaoke version

I am always using Siri on my iPhone while I drive, and I use the feature to ask for songs using Siri. But nearly 90% of the times it finds the song but it is always the karaoke version. Which is totally ridiculous because if you search for the same title using the search you have to scroll hundreds of results to find something that is a karaoke version.
1 Reply

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this has always happened or if it started happening after a specific event such as an update? 

On another note, would you mind sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening so we can take a closer look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

Lastly, could you let us know the exact operating system and Spotify version of your device?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts