Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why I don't enjoy Spotify anymore.

Solved!

Why I don't enjoy Spotify anymore.

I've been a subscriber to Premium for a little over a year now, month by month. I didn't know that if you bought Premium though Apple's App Store, it wouldn't work because recently it was discontinued. I understand why this happened, but I have no other means of subscribing. I have no credit cards or Paypal. Any stores in my town or nearby don't have the vouchers. I tried to resubscribe through my PS4 as a last ditch effort, but that failed as that required a credit card, even though I had the funds required. I find it sad that some fans of the service like me are going to be pushed away. It was more expensive to resub through the App Store, but it was the simplest way I could have done it. If this problem gets solved, I will gladly resub. But now I don't think I'm going to come back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@analtyphoon hey there, sorry to hear you've had issues re-subscribing,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com

if you let them know in as much detail as you can your problem - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@analtyphoon hey there, sorry to hear you've had issues re-subscribing,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com

if you let them know in as much detail as you can your problem - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

Suggested posts