Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can’t I see the add to queue option

Solved!

Why can’t I see the add to queue option

I click on the three dots on top of the screen but the ads to queue button isn’t there and I can only play on shuffle I can’t seem to remove the shuffle option as well

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Minaaa0911,

Thanks for your reply.

We can confirm that what you described is expected behavior in the mobile app for the free service. 

With Spotify free, you can play music on Shuffle and there are also some lists like the Daily Mixes that allow you to play on demand. On demand listening is also possible via the desktop app, even on free!

To find more about the differences between free and Premium, check out this support page 🙂

On another note, if the behavior is different on someone else's account, they might be part of a test. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Is your account on free? If so, that would explain why you can't turn off shuffle at least. What options do you see in the menu where Add to Queue is supposed to be? Send us some screenshots please and we'll take a look.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes my account is free. Also why can’t I turn off shuffle on a free account?? And I checked on another account and it’s completely fine on that account so it seems that it’s only happening on this account.

also the first picture is what I see when I click on the three dots 

967BD465-34A1-4CF1-BECA-345AAD24CFC6.png
AB2975AB-A9F2-4B04-9637-6FF1247DC716.png
FDFB869E-A8C7-44D0-98E5-6022C634D84B.png
Marked as solution

Hey there @Minaaa0911,

Thanks for your reply.

We can confirm that what you described is expected behavior in the mobile app for the free service. 

With Spotify free, you can play music on Shuffle and there are also some lists like the Daily Mixes that allow you to play on demand. On demand listening is also possible via the desktop app, even on free!

To find more about the differences between free and Premium, check out this support page 🙂

On another note, if the behavior is different on someone else's account, they might be part of a test. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

ohh ok thank you but I really hope that this ‘test’ ends soon because it’s getting kind of annoying I can’t stream my favorite artists on demand but nevertheless thank you very much for your response deeply appreciate it as I’ve been trying to figure this out for weeks now. 

Suggested posts