Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will not load all albums

Will not load all albums

Not all my albums are loading only a handful are, any ideas how to view and listen to all my albums again? I'm still having this problem, I've tried reinstalling it that didn't help and I've tried logging out and still that didn't help, finally I tried it on a different device and still it doesn't work any ideas??
image.jpg
image.jpg
2 Replies

Same issue with artists. Only displaying artists I am subscribed to now which is one guy and I did that on accident. All my music is there if I look at songs but for example I can't just listen to red hot chili peppers shuffled anymore. As for the album issue it looks like it's only displaying albums if you have the whole thing saved. If you only enjoy a few tracks on the album don't expect to see that album listed. I don't like this and I hope it's just a bug.

I am having this exact same problem with artists and albums, too, across all platforms.  I have tried logging out, logging back in, uninstalling everything, reinstalling everything, restarting my devices, and growling at my devices to no avail.  

Hey, Spotify!  If this is not a bug and is on purpose, I'll have to cancel my premium because it makes my library nearly impossible to navigate.  The "add to my library" feature is totally useless given the fact that artists and albums don't show my library, only full albums and followed artists.  I can no longer browse my library efficiently.  

Suggested posts