“You have no playable songs” message just in my mobile

Plan

Premium

Country

México

Operating System

iOS 

My Question or Issue

“you have no playable songs by (artist)” appears when I look for my songs in the artist section on my library in my mobile device. But I can see them in my laptop or play the songs from a playlist in my mobile.D6636913-B72A-480D-84A0-62B931D89566.png

A876F173-9668-41C3-B9AF-8EE2A78AD520.png

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try signing in to another iPhone to see if the problem persists?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I am having the same problem - I joined Premium just yesterday and am having the same problem where I am able to play or see any songs music by a group on PC, but unable to play the same songs on my Android mobile. However I am able to play these same songs from my Phone if I choose that device from my computer.

I've performed the cleanr data/uninstall and I have restarted my phone as suggested, but I am receiving the same "You have no playable songs" error message. 

Spotify Version (Android): 8.5.12.758

Samsung Galaxy S9

Android version 9

Thank you,

Edit: Added software versions.

I don't know if you manage to solve this yet, but I ran into this problem this morning.

All I did was unfollow the artist and then just follow them again. I am using Android though.

Suggested posts