Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! made for you playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7 Operating System iOS My Question or Issue Where are the made for you playlists?

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7  Operating System  iOS    My Question or Issue   Where are the made for you playlists?  
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music keeps pausing randomly

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueThe music keeps pausing randomly. I have tried switching off and on again. I have changed my password. Any other suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue The music keeps pausing randomly. I have tried switching off and on again. I have changed my pas...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • pausing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio button and playlist missing??!!

Where on earth is my radio playlist? How on earth did the interface change so drastically that I am so motivated to drop Spotify immediately ?

• Gig Goer
  • Where on earth is my radio playlist? How on earth did the interface change so drastically that I am so motivated to drop Spotify immediately ? 
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Interface
    Radio
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] Spotify Connect and Avahi

Starting with Spotify version 8.5.6 for iOS, Spotify Connect is broken for use with Avahi. Spotify will no longer show Spotify Connect devices (such as Denon) advertised via Avahi. However it still shows (and allows use of) the same devices using Air...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting with Spotify version 8.5.6 for iOS, Spotify Connect is broken for use with Avahi. Spotify will no longer show Spotify Connect devices (such as Denon) advertised via Avahi. However it still s...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Avahi
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Some of my saved artists not showing

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 12.2 My Question or IssueUpdated the app and now I see only few artists, 1/3 of what I used to have on my library. Internet connection is not the problem.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Updated the app and now I see only few artists, 1/3 of what I used to have on my library. I...
  • MrGpoint
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bug] back-button hidden behind clock on iPhoneX

PlanPremiumNorway DeviceIphone XOperating System12.3.1 I attached a picture. With the new feature now for playing favourite songs, the back button is unclickable. Left of the "notch" on the phone the back and clock overlaps, making the button unusabl...

• Plan Premium Norway   Device Iphone X Operating System 12.3.1   I attached a picture. With the new feature now for playing favourite songs, the back button is unclickable. Left of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play all download songs

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevice(iPhone SE)Operating System(iOS 12.3.1) My Question or IssueAfter update I can’t play all songs downloaded!The filter “download” on songs don’t exist more.Please, help... Tks!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device (iPhone SE) Operating System (iOS 12.3.1)   My Question or Issue After update I can’t play all songs downloaded! The filter “download” on songs don’...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The new update is absolutely horrendous

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XR My Question or IssueWhy??? Why on earth would you remove the recently played on the your library page? The Recently played on the home page is terrible, I can’t just pick and choose, I have to slide and go through...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR   My Question or Issue Why??? Why on earth would you remove the recently played on the your library page? The Recently played on the home page i...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Off to Apple Music we go!!!

Well done Spotify. Nice update, the community loves it.

• Regular
  • Well done Spotify. Nice update, the community loves it.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Roll Back to Previous Version

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

NEW UPDATE SUCCCKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PremiumCountry AUS DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssuePLEASEE BRING BACK THE OLD UI, THIS ONE IS TERRIBLE and im missing songs that took forever to collect!! I miss the "songs" tab in my library :((((

• Premium Country AUS   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue PLEASEE BRING BACK THE OLD UI, THIS ONE IS TERRIBLE and im missing songs that took forever to...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

New Update

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueOk the new update is fairly horrendous. What exactly happened to all my saved songs from artists? Do I really have to go back and add every individual artist again to my pag...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone  Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue Ok the new update is fairly horrendous. What exactly happened to all my saved songs fro...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why did the recent update take important features AWAY?!? wth???!!

You guys at Spotify need half a decade to include a simple "clear cache" function but are fast to ruin the already lackluster app! The best thing in this app was the fact, that I could download an album and get it listed within my downloaded albums, ...

• Casual Listener
  • You guys at Spotify need half a decade to include a simple "clear cache" function but are fast to ruin the already lackluster app! The best thing in this app was the fact, that I could download an al...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify song links

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI like that Spotify song links open directly into the app via text messages. Howe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Tempo Changing Every Time iPhone Screen Goes to Sleep/Wakes Up

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone XOperating System: iOS 12.2 Hello, Every morning when I go to the gym, I connect my airpods and listen to Spotify. Let me walk through my issue so it's helpful to understand the problem. 1. Wake up iPhone X and...

• Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone X Operating System: iOS 12.2   Hello,   Every morning when I go to the gym, I connect my airpods and listen to Spotify. Let me wal...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists not showing

I can see my playlists but not see the artists. I just updated spotify app thinking that was the problem but no. Please help, so annoying.I also can’t find a way to change language from spanish to english on the app. PlanPremiumCountryChile Device(iP...

• Casual Listener
  • I can see my playlists but not see the artists. I just updated spotify app thinking that was the problem but no.  Please help, so annoying. I also can’t find a way to change language from span...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Update

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6Operating System11.3 My Question or IssueThe latest update has made the user expierence much worse in so many ways. The biggest problem being that the Artist section is not what it was in terms of functionality. Why ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 6 Operating System 11.3   My Question or Issue The latest update has made the user expierence much worse in so many ways. The biggest problem bein...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't see my list of favourite song in iOS app.

DeviceiPhone 7 My Question or Issue:HiI just change my phone from Android to iPhone 7.In my android, I had the Spotify app with the full menu in "my library" which I could see my list of favorite songs that I liked.Now in the iPhone ios app, I can't ...

• Device iPhone 7   My Question or Issue: Hi I just change my phone from Android to iPhone 7. In my android, I had the Spotify app with the full menu in "my library" which I could see my lis...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Update

Does anyone know how you can remove recently played and your heavy rotation on iphone after the new update?

• Does anyone know how you can remove recently played and your heavy rotation on iphone after the new update?     
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Editing or deleting album tracks

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • t0fr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes