Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution CarPlay Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiphone XSOperating System(iOS 12.2 My Question or IssueHi, I just recently started having an issue in my Durango with uConnect CarPlay where Spotify randomly stops playing. The song status bar shows it still playing but the...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iphone XS Operating System (iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Hi, I just recently started having an issue in my Durango with uConnect CarPlay wher...
  • alonchis
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Nissan iPhone playback repeats playback (non-carPlay)

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSDevice(iPhone X, Nissan sentra 2017)Operating System(iOS 13.0) My Question or IssueDoes anyone have issues with playback on the regular usb interface from nissan? I start playback on whatever was playing, but when i exit and ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US Device (iPhone X, Nissan sentra 2017) Operating System (iOS 13.0)   My Question or Issue Does anyone have issues with playback on the regular usb interface...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Volume increments are too high

PlanPremiumCountryNorway DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueHi! I bought a Samsung sound bar a couple of months ago and was forced to switch to Apple Music because Spotify Connect almost killed my sound system and my hearin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Norway    Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue Hi! I bought a Samsung sound bar a couple of months ago and was forced to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

using spotify in a mini cooper

PlanPremiumCountryU.KDevicei phone XR Operating Systemdont know, but its the latest ios software apple have out to date. My Question or Issueim having issues using spotify in my mini cooper 2016. it was working fine but over the last few months its b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.K Device i phone XR  Operating System dont know, but its the latest ios software apple have out to date.   My Question or Issue im having issues using spoti...
  • lee020891
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Did the new app at least fix the gap between local files?

Hello. I’m not subscribed to Premium so I can’t test it myself. Support told me that yes, there’s no gap between synced local files. Last time I was subscribed there was a slight gap (like 0,25-0,5 sec). Can anybody confirm if there is a gap or not? ...

• Composer
  • Hello.   I’m not subscribed to Premium so I can’t test it myself. Support told me that yes, there’s no gap between synced local files. Last time I was subscribed there was a slight gap (like 0...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Stations are missing

I am using Spotify on my iPhone. I installed an update and now My Stations is missing. It's not even an option.I see others have had this issue but I don't see the solution.PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 5,6 & 7Operating System(iOS 10, Android Ore...

• I am using Spotify on my iPhone. I installed an update and now My Stations is missing. It's not even an option. I see others have had this issue but I don't see the solution. Plan Premium Country...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play specific songs and return to playlist

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueBefore, when I used to search for songs inside my liked songs, it played the song and continued playing the next song in my liked songs. Now, when I look for an artist ...

•   Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Before, when I used to search for songs inside my liked songs, it played the so...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps playing “Suggested Track”

I keep putting together playlists of songs I want to listen to and I get two songs in when it plays a “suggested track”. I have already tried turning off auto play and deleting the songs added by Spotify but nothing works. I am extremely tired of Spo...

• Visitor
  • I keep putting together playlists of songs I want to listen to and I get two songs in when it plays a “suggested track”. I have already tried turning off auto play and deleting the songs added by Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs in playlist with Spotify Premium

I have Spotify Premium and auto play is turned off. Somehow random songs keep being played when I just want to listen to my playlist. This is a problem because my children have selected specific songs they want to hear on the playlist. Suddenly it st...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium and auto play is turned off. Somehow random songs keep being played when I just want to listen to my playlist. This is a problem because my children have selected specific song...
  • Arieff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps pausing

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceIphone 7Operating Systemios 12.3.1 My Question or Issuespotify keeps pausing every couple of seconds, resarting my device does not solve the issue, neither does logging out of back in again. The issue is present when using B...

• Plan Premium Country Uk Device Iphone 7 Operating System ios 12.3.1   My Question or Issue spotify keeps pausing every couple of seconds, resarting my device does not solve the issue, ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix broken iPad 'Now Playing' UI

It has been *months* now that the iPad Now Playing screen has been broken. Closing the app by swiping up from the app switcher screen causes this to happen. Turning the iPad off and back on causes it too. The only fix is to delete the app and reinsta...

• Casual Listener
  • It has been *months* now that the iPad Now Playing screen has been broken. Closing the app by swiping up from the app switcher screen causes this to happen. Turning the iPad off and back on causes it...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search a song and then return to playlist shuffle

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueWhen I am listening to a playlist on shuffle and search for a particular song to play, after that song finishes Spotify continues to shuffle other songs from the search results...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone X Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue When I am listening to a playlist on shuffle and search for a particular song to play, after that so...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tempo Fluctuates Whilst Driving

Hi, I recently switched from a iPhone 6s to a iPhone 8.CountryU.K. Deviceiphone 8Operating System(iOS 12.3.1 My Question or Issue I recently switched from a iPhone 6s to iPhone 8 and pretty much straight away I have had issues with the Tempo on my mu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently switched from a iPhone 6s to a iPhone 8. Country U.K.   Device iphone 8 Operating System (iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I recently switched from a iPhone 6s to i...
  • Amar8
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to download Podcasts.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueTrying to download a podcast. Some episodes simply will not download, whilst other do. For the ones that don't, you just continually see the green circle going around th...

Image-1.jpg
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue Trying to download a pod cast.  Some episodes simply will not download, whilst other do...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solution for why I couldn't connect to my device using Sonos Connect from PC

I noticed the uber thread on this was locked so I couldn't post how I solved this. I discovered a problem in the firewall settings that had been changed by source unknown (Windows Update?) that was preventing communication between my Sonos One and th...

Sonossupport.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I noticed the uber thread on this was locked so I couldn't post how I solved this.   I discovered a problem in the firewall settings that had been changed by source unknown (Windows Update?) t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All artists don’t show up in new version

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceiPhone X Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueon the old version I would select “artists” and all my artists would be in alphabetical order. Now only about 10 show up. Also I used ...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada    Device iPhone X  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue on the old version I would ...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

What has happened to spotify? Recently i can only play one track from any of my playlists...

Whichever of my play lists i go to, whether i use shuffle or just click on the first track...spotify plays one track from that playlist then takes me off to some other unknown playlist (looks like the same one each time).. Now i cant play any of my p...

• Whichever of my play lists i go to, whether i use shuffle or just click on the first track...spotify plays one track from that playlist then takes me off to some other unknown playlist (looks like th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Question

Hi. I’m new and have a couple questions hopefully someone can answer for me. It would be greatly appreciated. I have an IPhone and want to subscribe to Spotify premium soon. Question 1) Would I be able to access and log into MY premium paid subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I’m new and have a couple questions hopefully someone can answer for me. It would be greatly appreciated. I have an IPhone and want to subscribe to Spotify premium soon. Question 1) Would I be ab...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you reorganize playlists to a custom order on mobile now?

I have Spotify Premium on iOS, and the new update seems to not allow you to reorganize your playlist to custom order...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify Premium on iOS, and the new update seems to not allow you to reorganize your playlist to custom order...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist Organization
    UIX
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs display are not overly on CarPlay

Hi, I have moved from android to iOS this week and I am missing the overlay preview of Spotify on other CarPlay apps. Is it a configuration or feature request?Thanks

• Hi,  I have moved from android to iOS this week and I am missing the overlay preview of Spotify on other CarPlay apps.  Is it a configuration or feature request? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes