Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Exploring new ways of adding items to "Your Library"

Hey there folks, Our design team has started exploring new ways to add items to "Your Library". This is why we'd love to hear your feedback on the new implementations, because those changes are done with the goal to better your experience on our plat...

• josephd60
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Iyanu
  • Visitor
  • 865 replies
  • 319 likes
  • 865 replies
  • 319 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Function on Premium

My Question or IssueThe last several months or so I have been using the radio function that was available with my plan. As of recent now for some reason I do not. I thought it might just be an issue with the app so I have tried to use the web player ...

•   My Question or Issue The last several  months or so I have been using the radio function that was available with my plan. As of recent now  for some reason  I do not. I th...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the latest Version of Spotify APP on iOS ?

Hi Guys, Can someone please confirm what is the latest Version on the Spoitify APP on iOS ? Just wanted to confirm if I am on the latest Version of Spotify on my iOS devices ? Thanks in Advance !

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   Can someone please confirm what is the latest Version on the Spoitify APP on iOS ? Just wanted to confirm if I am on the latest Version of Spotify on my iOS devices ?   Thank...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not open on a Ipad 4

I am having trouble opening spotify on my ipad 4 . I have deleted the app and restarted int multiply times . Anyone have any advice?PlanPremiumCountry New ZealandDeviceIpad 4Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• I  am having trouble opening spotify  on my ipad 4 . I have deleted the app and restarted int multiply times . Anyone have any advice? Plan Premium Country  New Zealand Device Ip...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fix alphabetization with parentheses please

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceiPhone 7 Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue hello! i'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would be really great if spotify could fix its issue with alphabetizing so...

IMG_8315.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device iPhone 7   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   hello! i'm not sure if this...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops and starts when connected to Bluetooth device and I’m using my phone

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceIPhone Xs Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen I’m streaming music to a Bluetooth device and using my phone at the same time, the music cuts in and out constantly. This doesn’t happen when I’m not using my...

• Plan Premium Country Australia   Device IPhone Xs  Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue When I’m streaming music to a Bluetooth device and using my phone at the sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Tab is not working

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceiPhone xsOperating SystemiOS 12My Question or IssueHome Tab is not working!I saw the same topic on Android section, and seems the issue has not been solved yet. In my Home Tab, I can only see the albums/Artists that I listene...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA  Device iPhone xs Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue Home Tab is not working! I saw the same topic on Android section, and seems the issue has n...
  • jihang1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to Discoverer Weekly and Radar Release downloads when new ones arrive?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPadProOperating System(iOS 10, My Question or Issue I have chosen to download the songs in Discoverer Weekly and Radar Release so i can listen to them offline.my question is, are these files delted each week when a new...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPadPro Operating System (iOS 10,    My Question or Issue  I have chosen to download the songs in Discoverer Weekly and Radar Release...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When I Play a video on instagram Spotify keeps playing

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 8 plusOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue Whenever I play a video on instagram or watch someone’s story on Snapchat, Spotify keeps playing. I previously had an android and Spotify would stop playing w...

•   Plan Free Country  United States Device iPhone 8 plus Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  Whenever I play a video on instagram or watch someone’s story on...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Suddenly I am not able to download offline tracks to my phone

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or IssueI am not able to download any offline tracks any more. I tried to reinstall Spotify on my phone and PC. I tried to do it with WLAN, LAN and USB. Nothing seems to wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11.3.1  My Question or Issue I am not able to download any offline tracks any more. I tried to reinstall Spotify on my ...
  • 1noah9
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops after ads.

Spotify stops playing after the ad. Have to close the app and restart it. It’s like it freezes after the ad. Keeps happening every 20 minutes or so. I removed and reinstalled the app from Apps store. Still does the same thing. PlanFree Country UKDevi...

• Spotify stops playing after the ad. Have to close the app and restart it. It’s like it freezes after the ad. Keeps happening every 20 minutes or so. I removed and reinstalled the app from Apps store....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle all songs in library

PlanFreeCountry UKDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS12 My Question or Issue When clicking on 'my library', it used to be possible to select 'Songs' and then select 'shuffle all'. However, in the current version, when clicking on 'my library', the onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  UK Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS12   My Question or Issue  When clicking on 'my library', it used to be possible to select 'Songs' and then select ...
  • Turbo124
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Connect to a device

Plan PremiumCountry USA iPhone 7 For the last day, my "connect to a device" feature has been stuck on an instructional menu with a big "got it" button at the bottom. But every time I click "got it", it just returns me to the instructional menu so I c...

• Plan Premium Country USA   iPhone 7   For the last day, my "connect to a device" feature has been stuck on an instructional menu with a big "got it" button at the bottom.  Bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix ceased to function on my iPhone

Hello the daily mix feature ceased to function yesterday.I see all six mixes ,but as soon as i pick one , the phone says "spotify can not open this type of link on this unit" something like that (translated from swedish) it has been working for all t...

• Roadie
  • Hello the daily mix feature ceased to function yesterday. I see all six mixes ,but as soon as i pick one , the phone says "spotify can not open this type of link on this unit" something like that (t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vertical videos

I can’t see any vertical videos anymore? PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • I can’t see any vertical videos anymore?  Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Genius Speed Way Too Fast

The genius facts on Spotify flash WAY TOO QUICKLY for anyone to make sense of them. Seriously. I DARE YOU AND YOUR STAFF to read Mrs Robinson on Spotify. wth

•     The genius facts on Spotify flash WAY TOO QUICKLY for anyone to make sense of them. Seriously. I DARE YOU AND YOUR STAFF to read Mrs Robinson on Spotify. wth  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically adds numbers from 1 playlist I follow

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemLatest iOs My Question or Issue Hi!When I open my downloaded playlist (either in online or offline mode) I sometimes see songs which I don't add myself (I have no family plan) being added to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device iPhone 7 Operating System Latest iOs   My Question or Issue  Hi! When I open my downloaded playlist (either in online or offline mod...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue is broken

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I updated the app to the latest version (8.4.77) and now my whole queue function seems to be broken. If I add a song to my queue it will play but it’s like a...

• Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I updated the app to the latest version (8.4.77) and now my whole queue...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify prompts to open in "App Store" instead of the Spotify App

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueAlright, so I'd really like to get an answer as to why when I copy and send a song link to another iPhone user via iMessage, that when the receiver of the iMes...

image1.jpeg
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue Alright, so I'd really like to get an answer as to why when I copy and s...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

push notifications?

PlanPremiumCountry PolandDeviceiphone 6sOperating Systemios12.0 My Question or Issue I’ve been wondering if push notifications are broken in general or it’s just my phone’s issue. I mean there is like a full page of settings for that i as i’ve been u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Poland Device iphone 6s Operating System ios12.0   My Question or Issue  I’ve been wondering if push notifications are broken in general or it’s just my...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Botched UX on new app: text truncation and item misalignment.

The new interface on an iPhone SE is barely usable: text is truncated all over the interface. Also, spacing is weird and unintuitive. This happens when setting language in french or english. See attached pictures for details PlanPremiumCountry Canada...

• Casual Listener
  • The new interface on an iPhone SE is barely usable:  text is truncated all over the interface.  Also, spacing is weird and unintuitive.  This happens when setting language in french or...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes