Your Music list not syncing

Your Music list not syncing

cyclinghfpilot
Music Fan

I moved my entire starred list (26000+ songs) over to the new Your Music list on my Mac, but I'm only seeing about 100 songs showing up in the Your Music list on my iPhone. How do I get the list on the phone to completely sync?

4 Replies

Re: Your Music list not syncing

gaz8080
Roadie

I'm also having this problem. I've added loads of artisits to 'your music' (should it not be 'my music' but anyway) but these are not showing up on the iPhone. I've tried restarting the iPhone client, no joy. I've tried the desktop app on both mac and PC and it updates fine.

cyclinghfpilot
Music Fan
I was having some luck adding a few songs (50-100) at a time, but even that stopped working. I finally got fed up and adding them all, but nothing more is syncing. I'm really annoyed at the removal of the stars from the Starred list (that list is now completely useless to me and was the whole reason I used Spotify). My reason for spending $10/month on this service is rapidly going away.

gaz8080
Roadie

Just noticed that you cant star tracks anymore, my starred tracks have all been move to a playlist.

donovanmorein
Casual Listener

what do you mean by using desktop app? Where is a sync app or location on Spodity app? some songs sync but I have playlist that will sync then go back next day and are not synced anymore.

SUGGESTED POSTS