Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

difference between "downloading" and "offline sync".

difference between "downloading" and "offline sync".

Ofcourse, seeing as this is a topic that hasn't been solved with a direct answer from the company itself, and me myself have encountered this problem numerous times, I am gonna make a post about it.

The problem in and of itself is the fact that I can't syncronice local files to my playlists. I have followed the "great" instructions and even done some background work on spotify itself to make anything at all work, though it seems like it just doesn't want to be friendly. Cellular download, nope. Firewall deactivation, nope. Reinstalling spotify on [insert IOS device] , nope with a slight salt of having to install everything again. Following the steps that spotify gave me? Ofcourse that wouldn't do anything seeing as i'm still here. Some poeple have talked about there being a problem where spotify will only allow people to sync. local files that have a corresponding "actual" song on spotify, but this doesn't seem to be the fact seeing as many of my files are songs that aren't on the platform, hence why i downloaded them. 

If anybody has an answer (preferably from spotify themselves) it would be a great help, not only to me but to all the annoyed users that have the same problem, and HAVE had for a long time.

0 Replies

Suggested posts