Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

enhance button and lyrics not showing up

enhance button and lyrics not showing up

My spotify seems to acting up recently, I’m not sure if its because im on the free premium trial but normally I would be able to see my enhance button and use it on playlists I created but now I cant? When I finally was able to somewhat fix it, the lyrics end up missing? When I swipe my spotify it was able to fix the lyrics issue but the enhance button seems to go away. I tried to refresh, log out, and everything I do everything I found to fix the issue but it doesnt seem to be working? Anyone have this issue??
1 Reply

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

You mentioned that you've already logged out, but we suggest that you log out and then log back in again, this time twice in a row. We know it sounds odd, but this will trigger a sync between your account and device.

If this doesn't do the trick, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

If the issue persists, would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? We'll take a closer look. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts