Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution and more button not working for free users

hello i would like to inform that the 'and more' button on playlists for free users (IOS) is not working once again, i'm aware this is an issue presumably fixed a few months ago but it's now back and i can't view the songs on playlists i've made or s...

• Casual Listener
  • hello i would like to inform that the 'and more' button on playlists for free users (IOS) is not working once again, i'm aware this is an issue presumably fixed a few months ago but it's now back and...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double-tap on left earphone of airpods pro skip song

.Double-tap on left earphone of airpods pro skip song, same as right. I want left earphone double tap make back to previous song. PlanPremiumCountryPoland DeviceiPhone 11Operating System13.6.1 My Question or Issue.Double-tap on left earphone of airpo...

• Visitor
  • .Double-tap on left earphone of airpods pro skip song, same as right. I want left earphone double tap make back to previous song.     Plan Premium Country Poland   Device iPho...
  • davidsanger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution iOS - Music is randomly pausing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 15.5My Question or IssueHi there! I'm new to posting a topic so go easy on me! Over the past couple of days my music has been randomly stopping. I use Release Radar quite often and I will start ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.5 My Question or Issue Hi there! I'm new to posting a topic so go easy on me! 🙂   Over the past couple of days my mu...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs slowing down and then speeding up like broken record player

Plan PremiumCountry us of aAmerica, land of the not so free DeviceiPhone 11promax Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueNever before has this happened but it’s super annoying. Bluetoothed to my brand new AirPods Pro, play back of songs slows to ...

• Plan Premium Country us of a America, land of the not so free  Device iPhone 11promax  Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue Never before has this happened ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution downloads delete after app update, normal?

Is it typical after updating the Spotify App from the App Store it will delete my saved songs that are dowloaded for offline listening? iOS 15.5, iPhone XS Max, Spotify update version 8.7.42 updated today. When I opened the app all my songs needed to...

• Visitor
  • Is it typical after updating the Spotify App from the App Store it will delete my saved songs that are dowloaded for offline listening? iOS 15.5, iPhone XS Max, Spotify update version 8.7.42 upda...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renaming blend doesn't work

PlanPremiumCountryU.S. DeviceiPad Mini (6th gen)Operating System(iOS 15.4.1 My Question or IssueWhen attempting to rename a blend, clicking "Rename" in the little three dot menu causes the menu to pop up for a second then disappear. This same behavio...

• Plan Premium Country U.S.   Device iPad Mini (6th gen) Operating System (iOS 15.4.1   My Question or Issue When attempting to rename a blend, clicking "Rename" in the little thre...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify is completely broken - playlist issues and background playing

Here's the thing. For some reason I can't play from music from a specific playlist. What happens is that the first song I click on plays but the rest of the queue is stuff from my "saved songs" list and it clearly states "playing from playlist - dnb"...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's the thing. For some reason I can't play from music from a specific playlist. What happens is that the first song I click on plays but the rest of the queue is stuff from my "saved songs" list ...
  • heyoni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Glitch

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 13 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 15.5 My IssueThere's like a glitch where it makes the search bar immediately pop out when I open a playlist it's getting very annoying. (I hope the image is clear enough)  

017548AE-9F55-4040-86C2-034D717A379F.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 13 Pro Max Operating System iOS 15.5   My Issue There's like a glitch where it makes the search bar immediately pop out when I open a p...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [iOS] Elapsed time of music doesn’t sync in lyrics

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemiOS 15.5Spotify Version8.7.42My Question or IssueThe timebar with the length of the song and how far you are in the song does not sync in the lyrics section. The time showing how far...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System iOS 15.5 Spotify Version 8.7.42 My Question or Issue The timebar with the length of the song and how far you are ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Carplay not showing all albums in my library

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 7(updated to latest sw), Apple Carplay. Ford Focus Sync 3 2017(updated to latest sw)Operating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueWhen using apple carplay (wired) not all albums are visible. I have about 55 albums sto...

• ...ideo with the issue but I will not post that in public.  
  • Shmulikw
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect from iPhone to my Kanto TUK speakers...via Amazon Echo Dot

PlanPremium CountrySingapore DeviceiPhone 8 Plus Operating SystemiOS Latest My Question or IssueI'd like to play Spotify easily on my Kanto TUK speakers, using my iPhone as a remote to control playback. TUK are powered speakers, but they don't have a...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium    Country Singapore  Device iPhone 8 Plus   Operating System iOS Latest   My Question or Issue I'd like to play Spotify easily on my Kanto TUK s...
  • dar12
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Amazon Echo
    iphone
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We added

Is there a setting where you can disable the we added in my personal playlists? Every time I try to delete a song, another song replaces it. I don’t want any other songs in my playlists.

• Is there a setting where you can disable the we added in my personal playlists? Every time I try to delete a song, another song replaces it. I don’t want any other songs in my playlists. 
  • E_L0ser
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify blocked in my car USB for not having Apple Music

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 6) ios 11.4.1 My Question or IssueSince the switch from iTunes to Apple Music I have gotten around this issue by having one song saved but since I decided to cancel Apple Music I see that it erased the one song I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 6)   ios 11.4.1  My Question or Issue Since the switch from iTunes to Apple Music I have gotten around this issue by having one song saved b...
  • mikp4497
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify-created playlists showing up in Spanish (all my settings are in English)

PremiumUSiPhone 11 Pro MaxiOS 15.5 A number of my spotify-made playlists have their titles or description in Spanish for some reason. I've never set any personal settings (iPhone, Spotify, etc.) to Spanish, and it's just playlists, not anything else ...

• Premium US iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 15.5   A number of my spotify-made playlists have their titles or description in Spanish for some reason. I've never set any personal settings (iPhone, Spot...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    iOS
    language
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing to Facebook not working with iOS 15.5

When sharing an album from Spotify using iPhone with iOS 15.5 to Facebook feeds, nothing appears, no images, no link at all. Using an Android phone works. Attached 2 images for reference. The image with album artwork is done using an Android phone. T...

• Music Fan
  • When sharing an album from Spotify using iPhone with iOS 15.5 to Facebook feeds, nothing appears, no images, no link at all.    Using an Android phone works.    Attached 2 ima...
  • cdiony
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

couldnt open link error in settings tab

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil Device(iPhone 11 PRO)Operating System(iOS 14.7.1) My Question or IssueWhen i click on settings tab and enter on the equalizer or account or about, appear and error "Couldnt Open link", how cna i solve this?

• Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device (iPhone 11 PRO) Operating System (iOS 14.7.1)   My Question or Issue When i click on settings tab and enter on the equalizer or account or ab...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing songs and Playlists doesn't work well

Hey there, I often share Songs via the Sharing Feature of Spotify either using WhatsApp or Instagram (Direct). However when doing so the links aren't working as expected. When an android user sends me a Spotify link through Instagram I receive a snip...

• Hey there,  I often share Songs via the Sharing Feature of Spotify either using WhatsApp or Instagram (Direct). However when doing so the links aren't working as expected. When an android user ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • instagram share
    sharing
    Sharing Links
    whatsapp
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent volume lowering at same locations while driving

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 13.1.2 My Question or IssueI connect my iPhone to my car using Bluetooth and play Spotify that way. From time to time while driving, the volume will lower but it's usually at the same locati...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 13.1.2   My Question or Issue I connect my iPhone to my car using Bluetooth and play Spotify that way. From time to t...
  • Noappendix
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes