Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

entire album showing up under saved

entire album showing up under saved

I have an iPhone X and when I go to my saved albums it's showing the entire album instead of just the songs from the album that I actually saved. I'm not sure if this is just the way it is now (if it is, is there a way to turn this off?) or if it's a glitch. I really just want the music I actually saved to show up under saved, not whole albums I saved one song from. 

4 Replies

Hey @tyhad314 and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features. However, if you don't like this change,  I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

and following for any futur status updates.

Hope it helps 🙂

no offense to you but this isn't a solution, it didn't answer a single question I had. you just redirected me.

I am having the same problem but just on the Spotify phone app for IOS. Even songs I downloaded from albums long ago are now showing songs that I never wanted. I don't see any way of deleting the songs that I do not want in each album and I am unable to download the single song from the album that I want for offline. This just started happening to me about a week or two ago so I'm thinking it might be a poor update. 

Anyway, I've had a lot of difficulties getting in contact with Spotify and finding one of these forums. The reply email I got over this issue didn't supply me a solution and the email was hard to follow so I have no idea what to do at this point. My experience is really worsened right now because honestly, I don't know the names to all the songs and now they're hiding among the other unwanted ones. SPOTIFY PLEASE FIX!

Don't attempt uninstalling the app and reinstalling afterward. This only worsens the situation by making all the albums show all the songs. Before it was only affecting a portion of the albums. 

Suggested posts