Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

facebookErrDomain 10000

Solved!

facebookErrDomain 10000

Hi there,

I wanted to give Spotify Premium a chance but it won't login on my iPhone. I have an iPhone 4S with the latest iOS version.

What happens when I try to login via facebook: it switches to the facebook app, loads, switches back to spotify an then i get facebookErrDomain 10000 or a question if i changed my password (which i didn't).

Thanks in advance ❤️

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just found a user based solution to this.  After some googling, I found this thread on another forum:

http://developer.appcelerator.com/question/115681/facebookerrdomain-error-10000

I followed the sugestion of logging out of facebook and logging back in.  Spotify now works for me.  

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Go into the facebook app on your iPhone. Open the sidebar. Look for Spotify. Click it. It fixed itself on my phone 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hello,

Odd - I've not run into that message before. Are you on a Wi-Fi connection or 3G on your iPhone?
Airhorn Enthusiast

I am getting the same error on iPhone 4. Over 3G and WiFi. iOS 5.1.1

I am getting this error also on wifi and 3g.  photo.PNG

Marked as solution

I just found a user based solution to this.  After some googling, I found this thread on another forum:

http://developer.appcelerator.com/question/115681/facebookerrdomain-error-10000

I followed the sugestion of logging out of facebook and logging back in.  Spotify now works for me.  

This did not work for me. I logged out of facebook app and logged back in - same error. I deleted the app and tried via safari - same fail.

I am getting this same error. I tried logging out of Facebook and logging back in also and still get facebookERRDomain 10000. I also get it on wifi and 3g

When I do happen to get in I cant access Radio. It just keeps clocking
Marked as solution

Go into the facebook app on your iPhone. Open the sidebar. Look for Spotify. Click it. It fixed itself on my phone 🙂

Suggested posts