Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to delete downloaded music? (2018)

how to delete downloaded music? (2018)

im having touble deleting downloaded music from spotify off my iphone. there are a few older threads about this, but the app has since change to only clear the cache through the storage tab. any advice? thanks

3 Replies

Hey @kruegie_pie, welcome to the Community

Hope you're doing great!

You can either clean install the app or go to the playlsits where you have ticked them to download, you can tell it by the green arrow next to them, which you can filter by swipping dow then tapping the hamburger menu (3 parallel lines next to the search filter), then toggling the download option in each of them.

Hope it helps! 🙂

that works for playlists. but what about albums?  there has to be a way to remove downloaded albums or individual songs without deleting the app and all of its information.

Hey @kruegie_pie,

Yes I mentioned that in my previous post as well.

Go to the playlsits/albums/artists where you have ticked them to download, you can tell it by the green arrow next to them, which you can filter by swipping dow then tapping the hamburger menu (3 parallel lines next to the search filter), then toggling the download option in each of them.

That way you can remove only individual songs or albums or playlists or artists.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts