Step 1

NEXT STEP

i don't receive push notifications

Solved!

i don't receive push notifications

Iphone 7

IOS 10.3.1

Spotifiy 8.4.0.623

I turned the notifications on, but i dont receive any messages. 

Greetings! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

I've seen posts from other users that they aren't getting iOS notifications either.

I know that new releases are now shown in the Release Radar: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/discover_music/release-radar/

Also, notifications are no longer being sent for new followers, new playlist followers, and playlists updates. These notification types have been discontinued. So that could be why you haven't gotten any notifications lately.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

I've seen posts from other users that they aren't getting iOS notifications either.

I know that new releases are now shown in the Release Radar: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/discover_music/release-radar/

Also, notifications are no longer being sent for new followers, new playlist followers, and playlists updates. These notification types have been discontinued. So that could be why you haven't gotten any notifications lately.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

What an absolutely terrible decision. This service just gets worse and worse every day. Glad i stopped paying for it a year or two ago when it all started to crumble..

Suggested posts