Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS 8 issues

iOS 8 issues

I am having trouble with Spotify on my iPad and my iPhone. When I open Spotify on my iPad it just crashes. I tried deleting the application and then reinstalling it...that did nothing. Then, on my iPhone Spotify said "Auto Login failed" so I tried to login again...and now on my iPhone facebook authorizes the login goes back to Spotify and then gets into a loop of switching between facebook and Spotify. What do I do?! ๐Ÿ˜ž Spotify is all I use for music.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8 Replies

I'm a primum user.

I have same issue for long 2 weeks, and nothing so far. I think is better cancel the service and make a new sign up in deezer... And deezer works fine in IOS 8.

Hello! What device are you using?

iPad Mini

Iphone 4S and 5S

My iPhone 6 works now. It is just my iPad Mini with Retnia display on Verizon with iOS 8.

Having the same issues and it's very frustrating. I have the new iPhone 6 128GB so I sync all my music at 'Extreme' and it seems to be crashing the app out after no more than a minute or two.

As a side note, I opened the app in offline mode and that seemed to stop the issue but that's kinda pointless for online streaming.

How do you open the app in offline mode? I should try that.

Settings then Playback.

Suggested posts