Country

The Netherlands

Device

iPhone 12 Pro

Operating System

iOS 15.5

Spotify Version

My Question or Issue

The timebar with the length of the song and how far you are in the song does not sync in the lyrics section. The time showing how far you are in the song stops counting once you click on the arrows to make lyrics fullscreen. The time stays on how far you were when you made lyrics fullscreen. Photo’s of the issue 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jasperschilders,

Thanks a lot for posting in the Community!

We get that there is an issue with the tracks' progress marker that you're experiencing while using the lyrics feature on your iPhone. As we weren't able to access the photos you've linked, we'd ask you to upload them here once more if possible. And what would be even better is to send us a short screen recording of the issue in action. You can send a link to it or attach it using the Insert Video option in the post editor. This video material will help us greatly in our efforts to replicate the situation on our end and to report it eventually. 

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jasperschilders,

Thanks a lot for posting in the Community!

We get that there is an issue with the tracks' progress marker that you're experiencing while using the lyrics feature on your iPhone. As we weren't able to access the photos you've linked, we'd ask you to upload them here once more if possible. And what would be even better is to send us a short screen recording of the issue in action. You can send a link to it or attach it using the Insert Video option in the post editor. This video material will help us greatly in our efforts to replicate the situation on our end and to report it eventually. 

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you very much for your response!
As I just looked on my Spotify I saw that the problem was fixed (I think sometime today). As I don’t have the problem anymore, I think I don’t have to send the attachments anymore. If you would still like the photo’s, that would be possible after a reply. 
Again, thank you very much and have a nice day! 

Hey there @jasperschilders

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. 

Fantastic news! If the issue reappears, just give us a shout; we're always here to help. 

Have a good one 🙂 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts