Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS app Whats New section and related artists

iOS app Whats New section and related artists

I switched back to Spotify and I noticed that in the what's new section, I do not see the featured playlists.  Also when I view an artist, where is the releated artists tab at?

Thanks.

4 Replies

I don't even have the What's New section anymore on my Iphone 5 and I'd like it back.. Help!

Hey guys 🙂 

Not sure about the related artists going missing, do they not appear on any artists (check a few big names)? 

The What's New section is currently being phased out and replaced with the new Discovery system which is designed to base recommendations on what you listen to rather than generic "What's New" releases. 

If you want to give any feedback about discovery, the best place to start is here 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks regarding the what's new section.  I have both Android and ios, and notice android seems easier to use.  

Where is the realated artists located now.  I go to an artist, but just see albums, songs, apears on.  If  I click on the picture, I just get the Bio.  This is on my iphone 5.

I think IOS is missing this. There is a request in the idea exchange so please add your support there.

Suggested posts