Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! All I hear is white noise static on my spotify iPhone app. Please help!!!

Hi There, For the past couple of weeks, I've been hearing a lot of static white noise ONLY when I play music on my iphone spotify app. For some reason, all my other music on my phone works fine.Please let me know how to fix this issue, I can't seem t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,   For the past couple of weeks, I've been hearing a lot of static white noise ONLY when I play music on my iphone spotify app. For some reason, all my other music on my phone works f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problem with old iOS application

Hey guys! I recently got iPhone 2G and there is a problem with login into my account. I created my account long time ago via Facebook (there was no other way these days) and it's impossible to log in with Facebook on this old Spotify version. I need ...

• Regular
  • Hey guys!   I recently got iPhone 2G and there is a problem with login into my account. I created my account long time ago via Facebook (there was no other way these days) and it's impossible ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't recognize my premium account

I pay $9.99 monthly but from my phone I can't access premium content. I see other folks who've created duplicate accounts here and I'm pretty sure the same happened to me. Can anyone help? Thanks.

• I pay $9.99 monthly but from my phone I can't access premium content. I see other folks who've created duplicate accounts here and I'm pretty sure the same happened to me. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and ITunes conflict when playing back on car stereo

I have a USB port that connects into the bottom of my iPhone 4S and plays music from my iPhone through the car stereo when I set the car stereo to "iPod". If I start Spotify it will play the song I am currently playing but if I skip to the next song ...

• I have a USB port that connects into the bottom of my iPhone 4S and plays music from my iPhone through the car stereo when I set the car stereo to "iPod".  If I start Spotify it will play the so...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rolling Back to a Previous Version

I just made the enormous mistake of assuming that the new update would bring further Spotify awesomeness. However the Equalizer has now been removed. Does anyone know how I can roll back my software to a previous version? I am using a new, fully ios ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just made the enormous mistake of assuming that the new update would bring further Spotify awesomeness.  However the Equalizer has now been removed.  Does anyone know how I can roll back ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Randomised Play

Whilst using Spotify on my Mac I can double click on my 'Library' and Spotify will randomly (with suffle enabled) play anything from any of the hundreds of playlists I have. BUT. When on my iPhone there is no function to randomly play ANYTHING from a...

• Casual Listener
  • Whilst using Spotify on my Mac I can double click on my 'Library' and Spotify will randomly (with suffle enabled) play anything from any of the hundreds of playlists I have. BUT.   When on my ...
  • Crookedeyeboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

Hello .I have been billed by spotify and still have not received mg access to spotify premium all I want to do us listen to my playlists. Help?

• Hello .I have been billed by spotify and still have not received mg access to spotify premium all I want to do us listen to my playlists. Help?
  • dawis
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work on iPhone

I signed up for the 30days premium trial.On the MacBook Pro the screenshot is that:http://i46.tinypic.com/120qygy.pngBut on iPhone 5:http://i48.tinypic.com/2heyhop.png So on the Macbook WORKS but on the iPhone it says i've got "x left hours free tria...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30days premium trial. On the MacBook Pro the screenshot is that: http://i46.tinypic.com/120qygy.png But on iPhone 5: http://i48.tinypic.com/2heyhop.png   So on the Macb...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden equalizer

I was listening to music when a sudden equalizer appeared on spotify. Now my music is really messed up and i tried the triangle part but that didnt work (for me). Can anybody help me??

• I was listening to music when a sudden equalizer appeared on spotify. Now my music is really messed up and i tried the triangle part but that didnt work (for me). Can anybody help me??
  • engquist
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message when trying to play tracks

Error message : getting frustrated with this message. Spotify premium is required for on demand mobile streaming.it is free to stream on desktop. It then gives 2 options cancel or learn more. Both give no clue what to do next

• Visitor
  • Error message : getting frustrated with this message. Spotify premium is required for on demand mobile streaming.it is free to stream on desktop. It then gives 2 options cancel or learn more. Both gi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stream from an Ipad to multiple Airplay devices/speakers

I got a Ipad with a iOS 6.1.2. I have Spotify installed on the Ipad. I currently stream music to my stereo system using Apple TV, which works perfect. But, I would like to install a few more network based speakers in my apartment and stream to multip...

• I got a Ipad with a iOS 6.1.2. I have Spotify installed on the Ipad. I currently stream music to my stereo system using Apple TV, which works perfect. But, I would like to install a few more network ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Cache growing, even though no offline playlists

I've got an iPad 4, iOs 6.1.2, where I recently installed Spotify 0.6.0.181. Since space is very limited, but my employer gives me free 4g connection for my iPad, I don't want or need offline playlists. My problem is that in less than a week the Spot...

• Community Legend
  • I've got an iPad 4, iOs 6.1.2, where I recently installed Spotify 0.6.0.181. Since space is very limited, but my employer gives me free 4g connection for my iPad, I don't want or need offline playlis...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS New version with follower?

will the function with the follower implemented in the iOS-app?

• Music Fan
  • will the function with the follower implemented in the iOS-app?
  • Ash2k80
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Planning to buy an Ipod touch..

Hi there members, I'm planning to buy an Ipod touch, and planning to use spotify on it.I got an premium account, because I use it on my Samsung smart tv.The tv is always connected to the internet, so never the login problems I read about with the Ipo...

• Hi there members,     I'm planning to buy an Ipod touch, and planning to use spotify on it. I got an premium account, because I use it on my Samsung smart tv. The tv is always connec...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium not working on iphone

i bought spotify premium , and in the spotify e on my computer it says i'm premium , but on the phone app it says i'm not premiumwhy is that

• Gig Goer
  • i bought spotify premium , and in the spotify e on my computer it says i'm premium , but on the phone app it says i'm not premium why is that
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App. does not start anymore

I use an iPhone 4S with actual iOS Version in Switzeland.I have a Premium Account.Since a few days, the app does not start (i can see a shortly a black header and a white page, then it disappears)I've deleted the safari history and also the cookies &...

• Casual Listener
  • I use an iPhone 4S with actual iOS Version in Switzeland. I have a Premium Account. Since a few days, the app does not start (i can see a shortly a black header and a white page, then it disappea...
  • stocker4all
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes immediately on startup on iPad 1

I have quite a few playlist folders and playlists, but until the last update, Spotify was very stable on my iPad 1.Now it crashes at startup, even before the playlists are show. I run the latest version of spotify and I use the most recent version of...

• Roadie
  • I have quite a few playlist folders and playlists, but until the last update, Spotify was very stable on my iPad 1. Now it crashes at startup, even before the playlists are show. I run the latest ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Luanch using Siri

Has anyone had any success with this since the ios upgrade. It can't understand what i mean when i say spotify. thanks kcn

• Regular
  • Has anyone had any success with this since the ios upgrade. It can't understand what i mean when i say spotify.   thanks   kcn
  • unangst
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes