Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Screen size & postition

Is there a reason for having the album art drop down into the thumbsup/thumbsdown area? It cuts off the bottom of the album art image and there's a lot of wasted space above it to be moved to...Is this a "feature" or will this be fixed? This is on an...

• Visitor
  • Is there a reason for having the album art drop down into the thumbsup/thumbsdown area? It cuts off the bottom of the album art image and there's a lot of wasted space above it to be moved to...Is th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone not playing music at all

So my I have a premium account and none of my playlists or streamed songs play. If i delete the app and redownload it, the first song i play, wil play til about 2:00 minutes and then it pauses. If i try to change songs the song times and play/pause b...

• So my I have a premium account and none of my playlists or streamed songs play. If i delete the app and redownload it, the first song i play, wil play til about 2:00 minutes and then it pauses. If i ...
  • softtailkiki99
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug on the spotify app on Iphone

When you start to play a longer mix/song eg, 1 hour then if for eg 30 minutes have past and you recive a call, once you the music restarts it starts to play from the begining of the song.very irritating when you are out running for egjust wanted to r...

• Regular
  • When you start to play a longer mix/song eg, 1 hour then if for eg 30 minutes have past and you recive a call, once you the music restarts it starts to play from the begining of the song. very irr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calls to my phone don't come in when spotify is playing

DescriptionWhenever I am listening to Spotify on my phone and a call attempts to come in Spotify stops for second and then continues playing and the call goes directly to Voicemail. This happens everytime I have spotify running. A more detailed descr...

• Regular
  • Description Whenever I am listening to Spotify on my phone and a call attempts to come in Spotify stops for second and then continues playing and the call goes directly to Voicemail.  This happ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

So... how much longer until we can sort playlists on iPhone?

Spotify on iPhone is half of the reason I currently pay for premium, but it's completely impractical for me considering the only sort option is oldest track first by default. I always sort by newest first on PC, and that's how I listen to my music. I...

• Spotify on iPhone is half of the reason I currently pay for premium, but it's completely impractical for me considering the only sort option is oldest track first by default. I always sort by newest ...
  • markdmc
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fel användarnamn

Hur loggar man in på Iphone  med Isén ( obs tecknet )

• Hur loggar man in på Iphone  med Isén ( obs tecknet )
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on my iPhone is almost useless

It never synchs. It always pauses. Streaming is very slow, songs stutter, and some times take about 25 to 30 seconds to start streaming. When I'm in a hurry and I need my stuff synched while doing some stuff before leaving the house, I grab the phone...

• Casual Listener
  • It never synchs. It always pauses. Streaming is very slow, songs stutter, and some times take about 25 to 30 seconds to start streaming. When I'm in a hurry and I need my stuff synched while doing so...
  • arik
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sync while having screen locked. :-)

Hi. Just wonder, is it possible to keep syncing music offline when the screen on the iOS-device is locked as long it is connected to power? I think i read about this on the Spotify-help page after i started using Spotify on my iOS-device.

• Regular
  • Hi.   Just wonder, is it possible to keep syncing music offline when the screen on the iOS-device is locked as long it is connected to power? I think i read about this on the Spotify-help page...
  • Freffa22
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help please

i got spotify premium and have the receipt that was sent to my email but when im trying to listen to a song on my iphone or ipad it says you need premium. i need help

• i got spotify premium and have the receipt that was sent to my email but when im trying to listen to a song on my iphone or ipad it says you need premium. i need help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists will not sync to iPhone 4

HiPlease can you help me, I have been trying for about 2 weeks now to sync my playlists I want made available offline, it has gotten to a point and will not sync anymore. This is not because I have reached 3,333 tracks or am on a 4th device. I pay fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Please can you help me, I have been trying for about 2 weeks now to sync my playlists I want made available offline, it has gotten to a point and will not sync anymore. This is not because I ha...
  • Vc0302
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I am not a premium user when I am

I payed the 9.99 a month and then it stopped letting me listen to my own playlists. Said I had to be a premuim user which I am. I don't want to listen to the radio I want to listen to my song I downloaded ! HELPPPPP PLEASEEEE

• I payed the 9.99 a month and then it stopped letting me listen to my own playlists. Said I had to be a premuim user which I am. I don't want to listen to the radio I want to listen to my song I downl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New IOS update 2/27/13 taken away EQ from the app- also , what's with the recommendations?

I updated the app this morning to the new update and right away when I was in my car I noticed the music didn't sound "right" to me. I went to check if my EQ's had reset after the update and realized I could not bring them back up. Spotify, please FI...

• Music Fan
  • I updated the app this morning to the new update and right away when I was in my car I noticed the music didn't sound "right" to me.   I went to check if my EQ's had reset after the update ...
  • Fraga
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

ima premium user got the recipt says my card will be charged but

the problem is i cant play nothing but the radio it says premium users only but radios free i contacted spotify support but they brought me here even after saying dude dont bring me to that site again this question aint even on here im n an ipad 4 wi...

• the problem is i cant play nothing but the radio it says premium users only but radios free i contacted spotify support but they brought me here even after saying dude dont bring me to that site agai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium y descargas en IPOD

Buenos dias. Estoy interesado en subscribirme en Spotify Premium, pero tengo una duda. Te permite descargar toda la música de forma ilimitada y poder almcenarla en un dispositivo Ipod? Y esa música, ¿ya es de tu propiedad para siempre? Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos dias.   Estoy interesado en subscribirme en Spotify Premium, pero tengo una duda. Te permite descargar toda la música de forma ilimitada y poder almcenarla en un dispositivo Ipod? Y esa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium playlists disappear and fail to show as cached on iphone4

Hi, I have been having issues with the offline mobile sync - when I access for the commute each day, my most recently added and offline-synced tracks take a couple of mins to reappear, and when they do, they are no longer cached for offline. Curiousl...

• Hi, I have been having issues with the offline mobile sync - when I access for the commute each day, my most recently added and offline-synced tracks take a couple of mins to reappear, and when they ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone4 syncing offline
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New user - Problem playing music on ipad

I am new to Spotify and have downloaded the app on my ipad. When I go to play music, I get a pop-up which says that I need premium to do that. What am I doing wrong ?

• Casual Listener
  • I am new to Spotify and have downloaded the app on my ipad.  When I go to play music, I get a pop-up which says that I need premium to do that.  What am I doing wrong ?
  • Bfcmet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

new user - iphone not picking up premium status

hello, i just signed up for premium online, but when i go to my spotify app on the iphone (even tried logging out and logging back in) it won't recognize that i'm a premium member and allow me to stream on demand. how do i fix this? thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i just signed up for premium online, but when i go to my spotify app on the iphone (even tried logging out and logging back in) it won't recognize that i'm a premium member and allow me to str...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Premium account is not working on my iPhone!!

I have used the 30 day permium free on my iPhone and it worked. But I sign up for Premium after it is over and it wont let me do it on my App. It still treats it like it is a free account, I cant use the premium features. I hope this isnt a scam, thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have used the 30 day permium free on my iPhone and it worked. But I sign up for Premium after it is over and it wont let me do it on my App. It still treats it like it is a free account, I cant use...
  • kboxle9286
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Uso de memoria en iphone.

Solicito ayuda para saber dónde almacena spotify las listas offline en iphone 4 y cómo se puede liberar la memoria en iphone 4.

• Solicito ayuda para saber dónde almacena spotify las listas offline en iphone 4 y cómo se puede liberar la memoria en iphone 4.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello, I just signed up for premium and it still says I have "3 hours remaning" for my trial on my phone. Does it take a while for it to change? Here is an image: http://i.imgur.com/FWPt52M.jpg

• Hello, I just signed up for premium and it still says I have "3 hours remaning" for my trial on my phone. Does it take a while for it to change? Here is an image: http://i.imgur.com/FWPt52M.jpg
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes