Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP

OK, I downloaded spotify on my PC, I logged in with my info, even purchased "Premium" now, what happened when i tried to sync my songs to ipod, all 3000 itunes from my sisters list (its her computer) got synced.  Somehow, I was able to delete all of it.  I now have songs in my library but can not sync them, they do not show in my "local files"

this is day 2 working on this. please help me!!!

1 Reply

@kukla1177 wrote:

OK, I downloaded spotify on my PC, I logged in with my info, even purchased "Premium" now, what happened when i tried to sync my songs to ipod, all 3000 itunes from my sisters list (its her computer) got synced.  Somehow, I was able to delete all of it.  I now have songs in my library but can not sync them, they do not show in my "local files"

this is day 2 working on this. please help me!!!

Hey 🙂 

Are you using an iPod classic, mini, shuffle or nano? Is so, do you own those files you are trying to sync? 

Since those devices do not have a supported Spotify application, you can only sync local files which you own (as mp3's normally) to those devices, not any content from the Spotify catalogue or offline playlists. The reasons for this are outlined in in this topic

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts