Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New playlists not syncing to my devices

New playlists not syncing to my devices

New playlists that I have created on my computer are not showing up on both of my devices:  itouch and android.

These song are not from my local files, but from the Spotify library.

9 Replies

Are you sure you are logged into all three devices with the same credentials. It's surprisingly easy to create a new account.

Hey 🙂 

Are you sure you are logging into the same account on all of your devices?

Can you try copying the tracks from a playlist that is not working, into a new playlist on your computer, copying a maximum of 331 tracks at a time? There appears to be an issue with playlist synching on the desktop client with the Spotify servers when you go over that limit. It has been reported as an issue internally by Spotify.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I log in with facebook.  I have one account.  I have not had a problem at all until a couple days ago.  I am not doing anything different.

I have enough memory on my itouch..it's a 64 GB and have at least 30GB left.  I was told to do a reinstallation of Spotify.  Does anybody know if this will erase all of my playlists and I'll have to start over?

I can change up any of my PREVIOUS playlists and the changes will show up on my Itouch.  A playlist that is NEW as of the last couple of days is not syncing to my devices.

Does this playlist contain over 333 tracks? If so, move the tracks into a new empty playlisy in batches of 100 or so and see if that helps.

I just did a clean re-installation of Spotify.  Working, but deleted all of my NEW playlists that I created a few days ago.  BOOOO!  That took me HOURS to create.  Ah, and so it goes....

Thank you for your reply and suggestions.  Much appreciated.

I did contact Spotify Support and Spotify did email me within 24 hours and suggested I do the re-installation.

They can probably get your playlists back. Check the playlist recovery topic.

Playlist recovery...interesting.  Thanks Joe for you help.  Seriously, you should be getting some kind of consulting fee 🙂  

LOL.....just glad I can help occasionally 🙂

Suggested posts