Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Playlists offline slowness problem

Hi. I'm Premium. I have a serious problem. Spotify slow very many. I downloaded playlists offline to my iPhone at 70 Kbps. But I have 6Mbps on my ISP. My ISP, downloading all rise to 6 Mbps. They could switch Spotify servers?Spotify is a problem.This...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm Premium. I have a serious problem. Spotify slow very many. I downloaded playlists offline to my iPhone at 70 Kbps. But I have 6Mbps on my ISP. My ISP, downloading all rise to 6 Mbps. ...
  • Cinabrium
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

the playists on my phone account are different from the playlists on my laptop.... how do i manage this?

• the playists on my phone account are different from the playlists on my laptop.... how do i manage this?
  • ScottyLove
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone app cannot log in(offline/online)

I have had spotify on my iPhone for months now and recently clicked from offline to online playback and it would not connect so I logged out an now I am unable to log into my account via iPhone

• I have had spotify on my iPhone for months now and recently clicked from offline to online playback and it would not connect so I logged out an now I am unable to log into my account via iPhone
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

IPhone 4S issue - - Trial vs Premium

I'm tend to make snap decisions, and about one hour after installing the Spotify app on my iphone today, i decided to just get Premium. However, my phone still says I have 45 hours left on my trial, and I see no way to let it know that I'm a Premium ...

•   I'm tend to make snap decisions, and about one hour after installing the Spotify app on my iphone today, i decided to just get Premium.   However, my phone still says I have 45 hour...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone

I did the 30 day trial and it said i could use mobile devices for 30 days but when i go to play them on my iphone it says u have to be a premium user, but i am for 30 days? help quick please

• I did the 30 day trial and it said i could use mobile devices for 30 days but when i go to play them on my iphone it says u have to be a premium user, but i am for 30 days? help quick please
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to Air Play??

Air Play disappeared on the latest update. Even if I double tap the hope button and scroll over to the left, the Air Play icon isn't there. I have to launch iTunes and use Air Play from there then go back to Spotify once I selected the correct speake...

• Regular
  • Air Play disappeared on the latest update. Even if I double tap the hope button and scroll over to the left, the Air Play icon isn't there. I have to launch iTunes and use Air Play from there then go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't connect / log in on iPad mini

Hello.I am a long time spotify user. Been running fine on a PC, iPad2, iPad Mini and Android until today.The iPad mini app would not connect to the service and insisted I had not Internet connection when I actually did have an Internet connection.I u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am a long time spotify user. Been running fine on a PC, iPad2, iPad Mini and Android until today. The iPad mini app would not connect to the service and insisted I had not Internet con...
  • NikTheGreek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account won't work on iPhone

I log into my wfogarty account on here and says no premium updated card info and my computer says premium whats wrong

• Casual Listener
  • I log into my wfogarty account on here and says no premium updated card info and my computer says premium whats wrong
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on both my iPhone and iPad 3

After having a premium account for over 2-3 years, my spotify account suddenly stopped working on all my devices, I can re-download the playlists at my ipad because it says I don't have,premium anymore? (ImhAve checked my account and I've been charge...

• After having a premium account for over 2-3 years, my spotify account suddenly stopped working on all my devices, I can re-download the playlists at my ipad because it says I don't have,premium anymo...
  • britishwonder
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod classic sync

Hi, I backed up my ipod as instructed by it didn't save my existing itunes music on my laptop. Please help. Thanks.

• Hi,   I backed up my ipod as instructed by it didn't save my existing itunes music on my laptop.   Please help.  Thanks.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Various genera radio stations are "unavailable" what's the problem?

Hi People, various genre radio stations have been available for sometime. The situation seems to be escalating with more genres becoming unavailable with time. Please can you let me know what the problem is here or how I can rectify it?Thank you very...

• Hi People, various genre radio stations have been available for sometime. The situation seems to be escalating with more genres becoming unavailable with time. Please can you let me know what the p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't synchro my iphone 3

I have Spotify Premiun and the firts time I connet the iphone all was Ok. All songs were download to the iphone, but since that time I can't update. Pc and iphone use same wifi, but I dont know the problem. What can I do? What I'm doing bad? Thank

• I have Spotify Premiun and the firts time I connet the iphone all was Ok. All songs were download to the iphone, but since that time I can't update.   Pc and iphone use same wifi, but I dont...
  • Freek1983
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is there a way to set a stop playing timer?

I frequently enjoy listening to a radio station before falling asleep. But I've noticed that even if I use ios default clock app and use the time function to stop playing. I'll find my spotify still playing in the morning. I'm glad to know as a premi...

• Casual Listener
  • I frequently enjoy listening to a radio station before falling asleep. But I've noticed that even if I use ios default clock app and use the time function to stop playing. I'll find my spotify still ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

iPod won't download playlists

I have 40g available and yet the app refuses to download the second half of my playlists. Everything is met with an orange exclamation mark. Space is obviously not an issue (only using about 10g for the first half) so what gives? I've been paying for...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 40g available and yet the app refuses to download the second half of my playlists. Everything is met with an orange exclamation mark. Space is obviously not an issue (only using about 10g for ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app playback jumping 10 seconds

I've used the app (now at V 0.6.4.2) for about 5 months with no problems, but today it began jumping ahead 10s every 1-2s. While playing, it sounds like a bad CD, but even when not playing, the tracks continue to jump forward in neat 10s increments. ...

• I've used the app (now at V 0.6.4.2) for about 5 months with no problems, but today it began jumping ahead 10s every 1-2s. While playing, it sounds like a bad CD, but even when not playing, the track...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    mobile app
    playback
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just wont play

My spotify has been working just fine, but in the since the last update, I can only play MAYBE one song per day. I have spotify free so it is just on the radio, and I can change the station or make a new one, but I can't get it to play any songs afte...

• Regular
  • My spotify has been working just fine, but in the since the last update, I can only play MAYBE one song per day. I have spotify free so it is just on the radio, and I can change the station or make a...
  • M600
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone doesn't recognize

Hi everybody, I'm studient in USA (i'm from France), i use spotify with a prenium account,The software doesn't recognize my iphone when i connect him on my laptop (both, wifi and usb). It's a boring problem and i want to know how to fix it... What's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody,   I'm studient in USA (i'm from France), i use spotify with a prenium account, The software doesn't recognize my iphone when i connect him on my laptop (both, wifi and usb). &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about offline playlists

I just became a premium member of Spotify. From what I read, you can make offline playlists on 3 seperate devices. I made a playlist on my iphone. If my wife wants to make a playlist on her iphone, will she see my playlists as well? Is there a way to...

• Casual Listener
  • I just became a premium member of Spotify. From what I read, you can make offline playlists on 3 seperate devices. I made a playlist on my iphone. If my wife wants to make a playlist on her iphone, w...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How exactly does off line work?

I put it in off line mode and it downloads a couple albums but then the next time i turn my phone on and go to Spotify it has to download them all over again.

• Roadie
  • I put it in off line mode and it downloads a couple albums but then the next time i turn my phone on and go to Spotify it has to download them all over again. 
  • jckinnick
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone doesn't recognize my subscription

I upgraded to a prenium subscription today (5 hours ago) but it still won't sync on my iPhone and iPad. I tried tot log out and back in, and reinstalling the app but it all won;t work. Is this a bug?

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to a prenium subscription today (5 hours ago) but it still won't sync on my iPhone and iPad. I tried tot log out and back in, and reinstalling the app but it all won;t work.   Is th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes