Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS v0.7.1

Solved!

iOS v0.7.1

According to the 'What's New' section on iTunes, this version features a "shiny, new Now Playing view, featuring the 'Up Next' queue on iPhone." Well, I can't find it. Am I missing something here?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi everyone!

I have confirmed with someone at Spotify that it means it is being rolled out slowly to iPhone users in the next few weeks. It does not mean that it is available to all iPhone users.

If you have a good suggestion to improve the phraseology, let me know and I'll pass it on to someone at Spotify for consideration.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I can't find it either, but accoring to Per's post, he says 'Again, rolling out to everyone soon', so assuming it's like discover and it's being slowly given to users; so hopefully everyone will have it soon!

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Ah. I read it as currently available to iPhone users but available to others soon. That would explain it. Cheers.

I'm on iPhone 4S, latest updates of everything and dont have this feature! 😞

on iPhone 5 here, seem to have been part of the Discover beta as well. Not sure if that has anything to do with the issue. 

I have the Discover feature but not the now playing queue...it seems a bit random.

It doesn't exist. Clearly states available to iPhone users now and to all other users soon. Spotify please explain yourself. Such a basic feature should have been available from day 1.
Marked as solution

Hi everyone!

I have confirmed with someone at Spotify that it means it is being rolled out slowly to iPhone users in the next few weeks. It does not mean that it is available to all iPhone users.

If you have a good suggestion to improve the phraseology, let me know and I'll pass it on to someone at Spotify for consideration.

Anthony 🙂

Yes it just needs rephrasing along the lines of what you've written Anthony.

Thanks!

Suggested posts