iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Devices Limit Trouble

I have frequently been getting the message about more than three offline devices and have had to constantly resync my phone. Is there anyway I can have all my devices de-synced, so I can start off with just my current phone? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have frequently been getting the message about more than three offline devices and have had to constantly resync my phone. Is there anyway I can have all my devices de-synced, so I can start off wi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 40 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 6 likes

Track info text gets cut off.

How do I view the all of the text of any given track on the iPhone app? 

• Regular
  • How do I view the all of the text of any given track on the iPhone app? 
  • mishamazor
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't login on app

I can login on my computer, but I can not login on my app. I don't know how I got logged out, but when I open spotify the login screen is my only option. I try logging in through facebook as usual, and I get a pop up message that "this app may post o...

• Casual Listener
  • I can login on my computer, but I can not login on my app. I don't know how I got logged out, but when I open spotify the login screen is my only option. I try logging in through facebook as usual, a...
  • greciamho
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4S Syncing- HELP!!

Hi, I have no idea how to sync my iphone to spotify. I downloaded spotify premium on my iphone and have made my playlists available offline, but i cannot listen to my music on my iphone. Help!!

• Hi, I have no idea how to sync my iphone to spotify. I downloaded spotify premium on my iphone and have made my playlists available offline, but i cannot listen to my music on my iphone. Help!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ipad 2 App

Hi Is ther an ipad2 app in the works? The old Napster one was excellent.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Is ther an ipad2 app in the works? The old Napster one was excellent.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you 'shuffle all' playlists?

You can sort of do this on the computer version of spotify by shuffling your 'library' but that is not an option to do on the iPhone application. Is this something that is possible currently that I'm not finding? Is this something that is not availab...

• Not applicable
  • You can sort of do this on the computer version of spotify by shuffling your 'library' but that is not an option to do on the iPhone application. Is this something that is possible currently that I'm...
  • rawhead16
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Fix the shuffle

The shuffle seems to be based on which song you choose to play in a playlist. It doesn't seem to be random as it should. Every time I play a certain song the same songs will play after it, which is a little annoying. It also makes shuffle useless to ...

• The shuffle seems to be based on which song you choose to play in a playlist.  It doesn't seem to be random as it should. Every time I play a certain song the same songs will play after it, whic...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Allow Us to Disable Auto Resume

This "feature" has always been broken, and always goes back too early in the song, if it even gets the last song right. Sometimes it goes back 2 songs! Spotify crashes so much, this only makes extended listening even more of a problem. Sometimes it s...

• Music Fan
  • This "feature" has always been broken, and always goes back too early in the song, if it even gets the last song right. Sometimes it goes back 2 songs! Spotify crashes so much, this only makes extend...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cant detect iPod via USB

i've been trying to synch my iPod with Spotify for the last 2days now.it doesnt matter what i do,the software wont detect the device.I've re.installed the app and the software on my pc but nothing seems to work.I really need a solution for this.I can...

• Casual Listener
  • i've been trying to synch my iPod with Spotify for the last 2days now.it doesnt matter what i do,the software wont detect the device. I've re.installed the app and the software on my pc but nothing ...
  • aritagabrielleo
  • 104 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 104 replies
  • 15 likes

New iphone 4s

I just got a new iphone 4s had the iphone 4. Can't get my music to load. I have spotify premium.. Hundreds of playlists. Help!

• I just got a new iph one 4s had the iphone 4.  Can't get my music to load.  I have spotify premium.. Hundreds of playlists.  Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download Spotify App on iPhone 3GS

I recently restored my iPhone 3GS to factory defaults with the latest OS available and all apps transferred except for Spotify. When I attempt to download the app directly to the phone through the app store the "download" button is greyed out and una...

• I recently restored my iPhone 3GS to factory defaults with the latest OS available and all apps transferred except for Spotify. When I attempt to download the app directly to the phone through the ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming from iPad - How to get the best quality

I've recently invested in an iPad and my ambition is to stream music from Spotify to my receiver in the best way possible. As an official app for iPad hasn't been released yet, I'm using Spotable currently. I also have a Boxee Box which is connected ...

• I've recently invested in an iPad and my ambition is to stream music from Spotify to my receiver in the best way possible.    As an official app for iPad hasn't been released yet, I'm usi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

downloading and not to iphone or android

Hi just got here, need an answer to a simple question..... Can you download tracks to an mp3 player other than iphone, ipod or android as can't find an answer to this!!

• Hi just got here, need an answer to a simple question..... Can you download tracks to an mp3 player other than iphone, ipod or android as can't find an answer to this!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium user: Songs & playlists won't sync. Please help :(

The songs are listed on my playlists but they have not synced. I don't know what else I have to do. I have tried syncing my iphone to the mac, made sure I was on wifi, ???. Any suggestions welcomed!

• The songs are listed on my playlists but they have not synced.  I don't know what else I have to do.  I have tried syncing my iphone to the mac, made sure I was on wifi, ???.   Any s...
  • Kyatto
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

memory is not freed after deleting offline playlist

Hello, since the last update, deleting a offline playlist does not free memory of my Iphone.the consumption of memory grows and grows. The only way to stop that is to delete and reinstall the app.Am I doing something wrong? How can i solve this probl...

• Hello,   since the last update, deleting a offline playlist does not free  memory of my Iphone. the consumption of memory grows and grows. The only way to stop that is to del...
  • tjb
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switched to extreme, 'lost' local files...

Hi and Hi. I think it's too bad that the only time you guys here from the most of your users are when there's something wrong so I'm goanna start up by saying that I love what spottily has done to the music industry.Keep up the marvelous work! Now to...

• Regular
  • Hi and Hi.   I think it's too bad that the only time you guys here from the most of your users are when there's something wrong so I'm goanna start up by saying that I love what spottily has d...
  • kleu
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio function on mobile device

Does anyone know why I do not have the ability to start a radio station on my mobile device. I have an iphone 4S

• Does anyone know why I do not have the ability to start a radio station on my mobile device. I have an iphone 4S
  • tf67
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

track position bug

In the latest version of Spotify (0.4.24.65...) the slider which controls track position has an unfortunate bug. Whenever you pause a track the seek button jumps to the end obscuring your track position and setting the time remaining to -0.00. This i...

• Regular
  • In the latest version of Spotify (0.4.24.65...) the slider which controls track position has an unfortunate bug. Whenever you pause a track the seek button jumps to the end obscuring your track ...
  • monkeybusiness
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Never had an issue syncing with iPhone 4 - But now I do :( Help!

Hi all, I never had an issue syncing my iPhone4 to Spotify via the USB or WiFi. I don't know if this might be the reason, but since I've had the the latest iPhone software update, Spotify does not acknowledge my iPhone via USB connection or WiFi. I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I never had an issue syncing my iPhone4 to Spotify via the USB or WiFi.   I don't know if this might be the reason, but since I've had the the latest iPhone software update, S...
  • rossflynn
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Off line play lists

Is it possible to select a part of a playlist for off line use on your mobule . Suppose you have a huge play list of a certain artist, but you want only a part off line on your phone. How do you handle this??

• Not applicable
  • Is it possible to select a part of a playlist for off line use on your mobule . Suppose you have a huge play list of a certain artist, but you want only a part off line on your phone. How do you hand...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes