Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not Scrobbling :(

Not Scrobbling :(

Spotify hasn't been scrobbling anything from my phone app or my computer for a month. It's very sad. i just updated my IOS on my phone and updated spotify and made sure there wasnt a date/time issue on my computer, as i heard that's a thing. I'm not on private or offline mode or anything .plz help.

2 Replies

Hi @beccahick!

Please make sure you have set your accurate login credentials to Last.fm properly set in the Preferences page of the Spotify app. (CTRL + P on the Desktop App) It could be that the credentials you supplied aren't actually usable by Spotify because it could be invalid information.

Let us know once you've verified your information and if Spotify still isn't "scrobbling".
Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

It's strange that you have problems on two different devices, so my guess is that you somehow got your login details wrong during reinstalling the apps. Did you change your Last.fm password perhaps, or did you check that it still works when logging out and in again on the Last.fm site? There is a sticky thread in the Last.fm for Spotify app support group with a screenshot of the Preferences screen and further explanations, maybe it can help you.

Suggested posts