Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Importing Spotify offline playlists with 10K for Pink App by Zen Labs

Hi my name is Gwen. I have an issue I hope someone can assist me with resolving. I am a Spotify Premium user. I have an iPhone4 and using the "10K for Pink" app from Zen Labs. With the app you can import your playlists in the app to play while you ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my name is Gwen.  I have an issue I hope someone can assist me with resolving.  I am a Spotify Premium user.  I have an iPhone4 and using the "10K for Pink" app from Zen Labs. With ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 things that really need to get fixed on the spotify app for iOS.

Hi, I have 2 complaints about the spotify app on my iPhone 4S. First of all, why do we not have the option to "set the same volume level for all tracks" on the app? Mostly old songs are very low and some local files on my computer. I can't raise the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have 2 complaints about the spotify app on my iPhone 4S.   First of all, why do we not have the option to "set the same volume level for all tracks" on the app? Mostly old songs are very...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

syncs half my music to play offline

i have iphone 4. i have trouble syncing all my music over wifi to play offline. i only have 70 songs i want to sync. but everytime it starts syncing it always stop at 37 out of 70 songs sync to play offline. i have tried deleting the app and reinstal...

• i have iphone 4. i have trouble syncing all my music over wifi to play offline. i only have 70 songs i want to sync. but everytime it starts syncing it always stop at 37 out of 70 songs sync to play ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync downloaded premium music from PC to iphone

Is it somehow possible to sync/load/transfer the downloaded premium music that I got on my PCs Spotify directly to my iphone 4s via USB/Bluetooth/localWLAN or something like it? I mean without the iphone downloading the same songs again from the inte...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it somehow possible to sync/load/transfer the downloaded premium music that I got on my PCs Spotify directly to my iphone 4s via USB/Bluetooth/localWLAN or something like it? I mean without the ip...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod won't sync for the first time - not recognised

I have just upgraded to Premium. I attach my iPod Nano (2nd gen) and the PC (Windows XP) recognises the iPod. However, Spotify does not see it and it is not there when you look in devices. I am very disappointed by Spotify after all of the advertisin...

• Visitor
  • I have just upgraded to Premium.   I attach my iPod Nano (2nd gen) and the PC (Windows XP) recognises the iPod.  However, Spotify does not see it and it is not there when you look in de...
  • tropchoupinou
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does syncing music to your phone from your computer over WiFi use data?

Hey team, 2 questions.. 1) if I sync my local files on my computer to my phone through spotify (which are both connected to the same wifi), will it use my wifi data allowance or just sync them through the local network? 2) Is it the same with spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey team, 2 questions..   1)  if I sync my local files on my computer to my phone through spotify (which are both connected to the same wifi), will it use my wifi data allowance or just s...
  • djvj3000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone: new music won't stay downloaded

Have the iPhone 5. Started experiencing this about 1 month ago. Any solutions for this?Thank you.

• Have the iPhone 5. Started experiencing this about 1 month ago. Any solutions for this? Thank you.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying Monthly for Spotify Premium - Won't work on iPhone 4

2 days ago I paid for Spotify Premium on my account "Squarecle", and instead of a 30 day trial, it said I have 48 hours remaining, and I intended to keep paying monthly, and didn't cancel my trial, but now, 2 days later, it won't recognize that I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • 2 days ago I paid for Spotify Premium on my account "Squarecle", and instead of a 30 day trial, it said I have 48 hours remaining, and I intended to keep paying monthly, and didn't cancel my trial, b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont work on my iphone

i have premium and have delete program, reinstalled and deleted and installed and nothing works on my iphone. can you please straighten this out...this is crap if everyone is complaining about the same issue. i want to go running right NOW and I can'...

• i have premium and have delete program, reinstalled and deleted and installed and nothing works on my iphone.  can you please straighten this out...this is crap if everyone is complaining about ...
  • cactus49
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bildschirmdrehung

Hallo, Ist es möglich das sich der Bildschirm automatisch dreht? Im Auto ist es sonst sehr umständlich zu bedienen. GrußChristian

• Hallo,   Ist es möglich das sich der Bildschirm automatisch dreht? Im Auto ist es sonst sehr umständlich zu bedienen.   Gruß Christian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Spotify stopped to Scrobble to Last FM

Past days Spotify iOS stopped to scrobble my listens to last.fm . I tryed to change the password and played around with deactivating it and then activating it again.So how can I get my iOS spotyfy to scrobble again? Regards

• Regular
  • Past days Spotify iOS stopped to scrobble my listens to last.fm . I tryed to change the password and played around with deactivating it and then activating it again. So how can I get my iOS spotyfy ...
  • mercury666
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible to add tracks to a playlist or queue found via search

I often search directly on a song title and with the new iPad I get them all nicely displayed, thats good. However, when I want to queue one of the songs I have to actually play it before I can add in the lower left corner. When searching for an arti...

• I often search directly on a song title and with the new iPad I get them all nicely displayed, thats good. However, when I want to queue one of the songs I have to actually play it before I can add i...
  • meatworld
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline playlists

I have three devices that I use regularly for spotify, every time there is an update I have to keep syncing to play my offline playlists, this is extremely annoying especially if I am in a rush and because of the limited Internet bandwidth I am stuck...

• Casual Listener
  • I have three devices that I use regularly for spotify, every time there is an update I have to keep syncing to play my offline playlists, this is extremely annoying especially if I am in a rush and b...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound qualety change on Iphone

When i change the Soundquality on my Iphone I have the Impression it dos`nt change.I have my Playlists also enables for "Offline-Playing". Might this be the reason that it dos`nt change the Bitrate? What can i do??????

• When i change the Soundquality on my Iphone I have the Impression it dos`nt change. I have my Playlists also enables for "Offline-Playing". Might this be the reason that it dos`nt change the Bitrate...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

detect iphone

Can some one help me this is driving me crazy.My iphone is not detected by spotify through wifi. have reinstalled the program on computer and phone a few times now, reinstalled the router. tried with kabel. what is the solution???

• Can some one help me this is driving me crazy. My iphone is not detected by spotify through wifi. have reinstalled the program on computer and phone a few times now, reinstalled the router. tried wi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Sort by Artist' feature for iOS App

Spotify works like a charm, and the app is great. However, one feature that would be very welcomeis that of the ability to sort by artist within playlists. At the moment, it is only possible to scroll throughplaylists in the order that they were adde...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify works like a charm, and the app is great. However, one feature that would be very welcome is that of the ability to sort by artist within playlists. At the moment, it is only possible to scr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlists Dont Stay Downloaded, Have to Re-Sync Every 15 Minutes

I have just signed up to premium in the past few days purely for the use of offline playlists so that I can use it in my car. However I am already experiencing really frustrating issues which are preventing me from doing this! I will make my playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just signed up to premium in the past few days purely for the use of offline playlists so that I can use it in my car. However I am already experiencing really frustrating issues which are pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mercedes E350 skip tracks

Hello, I just signed up for spotify premium - i plug my phone into my mercedes - spotify will play but the car controls to go to the next song don't work. How can I avoid having to open my dash board grab my phone and hit next everytime i want to pla...

• Hello,   I just signed up for spotify premium - i plug my phone into my mercedes - spotify will play but the car controls to go to the next song don't work. How can I avoid having to open my d...
  • zaubara
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iPhone

My premium account is not registering on my iPhone. The account works on my computer but not on my iPhone. Please help!?!?

• My premium account is not registering on my iPhone. The account works on my computer but not on my iPhone. Please help!?!?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone Bandwidth Usage regarding offline mode

I only have 1g of bandwidth per month with my iPhone. If I make, sync my playlists, and download them to 'offline mode' while on my home WiFi, then Spotify should be using zero bandwidth off my iphone plan right? The reason I ask is because I noticed...

• I only have 1g of bandwidth per month with my iPhone.   If I make, sync my playlists, and download them to 'offline mode' while on my home WiFi, then Spotify should be using zero bandwidth off...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes