iOS playlists not syncing

iOS playlists not syncing

iangallin1998
My playlists aren't syncing to be available offline. I only had my playlist on 2 devices. I have already disabled and deleted the iCloud syncing for Spotify and it's still not working. I've tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and re-installing the application and nothing works
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: iOS playlists not syncing

Philip69
Hi. I have enabled a series of playlists for offline listeming. I was listening to all of them in the car as I was driving from Belgium to Italy. Suddenly I could not listen anymore to many songs on the playlists. Only a few of them were still available offline. What could be the reason? Thank you
Highlighted

Re: iOS playlists not syncing

user-removed
Not applicable

I have had this same issue on my iPhone 5s and Macbook Air. All of a sudden my offline playlists were not playing and showing unavailable. I went online to check what may be wrong and it showed that my account was not premium. I paid for 12 months in advance and so this should not have been a problem. I followed another thread and it said to uninstall and re-install the apps so I did and now it is taking hours to re-sync my offline music. I left my computer on and unattended for about 6 hours today and it only synced like 280 out of 1400. Now it started over at 1 and has been frustrating. I have checked the settings and it is not on the high quality setting and my icloud settings don't show anything about Spotify at all so I am not sure how to check for iCloud sync. Either way it has been an inconvenience but I love Spotify so I am hoping I can find a resolution and some help to fix the issue!

SUGGESTED POSTS