Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone App changed and won't start playing songs

iPhone App changed and won't start playing songs

This is getting ridiculous.  First, you changed the iPhone app earlier this year to a much better iPhone app.  One where you can see the shuffled songs in que.  Then a few weeks ago the app changed back to what is was before.  Not sure why you would do that.  Now, the last 3 days I can barely get songs to play at all.  I've restarted my phone, held the power button and lock button to restart, deleted the app and re-installed.  I don't know why you changed back the app, but ever since I can't get this to play now.  I only pay for Premium to use my iPhone at work.  Please help or I'll cancel because it's not worth this hassle.  

2 Replies

Are you part of the collections beta? (So have a section in the app called Collection?)

The play queue view is a new feature which hasn't yet made it into the mainstream application, so I am guessing you have been part of a small number of users which got the feature early for testing. Hopefully it will reappear soon!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have no idea.  I guess I was.  They never said anything though, it just appeared for a few months and just recently disappeared.  But now I can't get it to play at all.

Suggested posts