Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

My Playlist have Vanished

Hi Spotify Peeps,I logged in to my Spotify premium account today to find that all of my playlists, with the exception of my starred tracks, had vanished! After looking through the support threads, the "playlist missing" thread does not seem to apply ...

• Hi Spotify Peeps, I logged in to my Spotify premium account today to find that all of my playlists, with the exception of my starred tracks, had vanished! After looking through the support threads...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Won't Fully Sync

I have an old iPhone 4 that has been entirely wiped clean that I intended to use as a dedicated spotify player. I cannot get any playlists to fully sync offline and even streaming music over wifi connections is hit-or-miss (I've confirmed the wifi is...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an old iPhone 4 that has been entirely wiped clean that I intended to use as a dedicated spotify player. I cannot get any playlists to fully sync offline and even streaming music over wifi con...
  • bcaffrey12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with battery consumption / draining after update September 3rd 2013 (build 0.7.4.35)

Every night, I listen to Spotify Radio on my iPhone 5 with my earphones in. When battery power is not below 50% I don't use the battery charger. Since the last update on Sept 3rd 2013 uses all my remaining battery power within one to three hours. Wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Every night, I listen to Spotify Radio on my iPhone 5 with my earphones in. When battery power is not below 50% I don't use the battery charger.   Since the last update on Sept 3rd 2013...
  • ebuise
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • build 0.7.4.35
    iphone 5
    problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs missing!

So I have a Chinese song playlist and now some songs are gone, wouldn't be a big deal but being they are Chinese, I don't know the names...... Did something happen? Are songs being taken off? All I know is that really blows I really enjoyed them, why...

• Visitor
  • So I have a Chinese song playlist and now some songs are gone, wouldn't be a big deal but being they are Chinese, I don't know the names...... Did something happen? Are songs being taken off? All I k...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Songs missing ios
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone 5 only some songs working

Hi, Hoping someone can help... I find that on some of my playlists on my phone that not all the songs will play when offline. The majority of the playlist will but about 5% wont. When im online there is no issue, and all the songs have been synced to...

• Hi,    Hoping someone can help...   I find that on some of my playlists on my phone that not all the songs will play when offline. The majority of the playlist will but about 5...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sequence

Hello, this is my first post here. My question is if anyone knows of a way to organize playlists in a certain order on the iPhone app. Before I just moved them up and down on my computer and they would synchronize up with the iPhone app. But I don't ...

• Hello, this is my first post here. My question is if anyone knows of a way to organize playlists in a certain order on the iPhone app. Before I just moved them up and down on my computer and they w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up iphone and spotify

Totally unable to find the option 'sync only when on wifi' ... It would be great if someone here could direct me in the right direction Thanks!

• Totally unable to find the option 'sync only when on wifi' ... It would be great if someone here could direct me in the right direction 😉   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fully Synced Available Offline Playlist Shows Up As "Loading..." In Airplane Mode

I'm running a developer's build of iOS 7 on an iPhone 5. Spotify is using 1.6 GB of storage on my device and I have 6.0 GB of storage available. I'm running what appears to be the most up-to-date version of Spotify App 0.7.4.35 I created a playlist o...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm running a developer's build of iOS 7 on an iPhone 5. Spotify is using 1.6 GB of storage on my device and I have 6.0 GB of storage available. I'm running what appears to be the most up-to-date ver...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 4 not working

Because of the terrible update I'm supposed to use the alternate spotify but it won't download my playlists and it won't play music at all. So please fix this since I am a paying customer and using my at list offline (saved) has become part of my dai...

• Visitor
  • Because of the terrible update I'm supposed to use the alternate spotify but it won't download my playlists and it won't play music at all. So please fix this since I am a paying customer and using m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    not working
    Spotify 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music keeps cutting off

when out of wi fi songs just play for a couple of seconds and then go off for a few seconds and then on again and so on

• when out of wi fi songs just play for a couple of seconds and then go off for a few seconds and then on again and so on
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs failing to play iOS

Most of my music plays fine on my mobile spotify, but when it comes to certain songs the streaming bar sits at 00:00, all songs have been set to offline streaming and indicate they are fully downloaded.

• Most of my music plays fine on my mobile spotify, but when it comes to certain songs the streaming bar sits at 00:00, all songs have been set to offline streaming and indicate they are fully download...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone and offline issue - spotify help!!!

About two weeks ago on my playlist became missing from my phone. I have an iPhone five.
Now play lists are back, However none seem to be downloaded. They used to be. Following all the suggestions on these posts and cannot find anything getting frustr...

• About two weeks ago on my playlist became missing from my phone. I have an iPhone five. <br>Now play lists are back, However none seem to be downloaded. They used to be. Following all the sugge...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

streaming from offline playlist

Does anybody know if streaming from a offline playlist uses data when used in online mode?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anybody know if streaming from a offline playlist uses data when used in online mode?
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Fix time frame?

When will this be resolved. If i am a premium member and paying for this, you are still taking my $$ I would like to know when I can use the product.

• Casual Listener
  • When will this be resolved. If i am a premium member and paying for this, you are still taking my $$ I would like to know when I can use the product.
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rearranging tracks

Ever since I got my new iPhone 5 I can no longer rearrange tracks within a playlist. I use spotify to teach exercise class and if I can't rearrange tracks it's useless to me. When I try to edit the playlist it only lets me delete songs it won't let m...

• Ever since I got my new iPhone 5 I can no longer rearrange tracks within a playlist. I use spotify to teach exercise class and if I can't rearrange tracks it's useless to me. When I try to edit the p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Flo Ads Need to Stop

Posting this here because I only experience this calamity on my iPhone. . . O-M-G, WOW. Okay, seriously. For the love of all that is JUST and HOLY. Please, please, please, PLEASE! PLEASE make the Progressive FLO ads STOP! I have to be honest, It's wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Posting this here because I only experience this calamity on my iPhone. . .   O-M-G, WOW.  Okay, seriously. For the love of all that is JUST and HOLY. Please, please, please, PLEASE! PL...
  • Soulrage
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't connect iphone to spotify

I can't get my iphone 5 to synchronize with spotify .... When I open spotify on my Mac, and the app on my phone, it pops up under devices short but disappears again .... It pops up once in a while but disappears immediately, any suggestions ??

• Casual Listener
  •  I can't get my iphone 5 to synchronize with spotify .... When I open spotify on my Mac, and the app on my phone, it pops up under devices short but disappears again .... It pops u...
  • ClaesVester
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing on startup

Keeps crashing on startup.My details:IPHONE MODEL: 4IOS 6.1.3SPOTIFY VERSION: 0.7.4APPROX CRASH FREQUENCY: at start, spotify not start.JAILBROKEN: NO

• Casual Listener
  • Keeps crashing on startup. My details: IPHONE MODEL: 4 IOS 6.1.3 SPOTIFY VERSION: 0.7.4 APPROX CRASH FREQUENCY: at start, spotify not start. JAILBROKEN: NO
  • RGA
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 0.7.4 App to iOS..

Help! Spotify crashes all the time? I have installed the app but it will not help, and even tried to restart the phone. What should I do to get the app to work? / / Jimmy

• Casual Listener
  • Help!   Spotify crashes all the time? I have installed the app but it will not help, and even tried to restart the phone.   What should I do to get the app to work?   / / J...
  • hinezee
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Iphone and Ipad does not recognize my premium account

I previously had a one month trial with Spotify, now expired. I now have a three month trial with Virgin Media/Spotify, it now does not recognise my premium account on my Ipad or Iphone! I see playlists but unable to listen.

• Regular
  • I previously had a one month trial with Spotify, now expired.  I now have a three month trial with Virgin Media/Spotify, it now does not recognise my premium account on my Ipad or Iphone! I see ...
  • coretta20
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes