iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Devin9
  • Visitor
  • 864 replies
  • 318 likes
  • 864 replies
  • 318 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Song information not showing up on pioneer head unit

Recently updated the spotify app and the artist/song info is hit and miss showing up on my pioneer head unit as well as the previous/forward function. Both used to work perfectly before the update, and I am connected via USB. Is anyone else having th...

• Recently updated the spotify app and the artist/song info is hit and miss showing up on my pioneer head unit as well as the previous/forward function. Both used to work perfectly before the update, a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't connect

I can't for some reason get my phone to connect to spotify although i have premium it still says i dont have premium how do i fix this????

• I can't for some reason get my phone to connect to spotify although i have premium it still says i dont have premium how do i fix this????
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reorder playlists, multitasking not as good!

Hi, since I updated my iPhone version of spotify, I can no longer reorder playlists, when I try to edit I can only delete not move around....VERY annoying!!!Also I've noticed sometimes when I pause for 5 minutes (eg,when talking to people in shops or...

• Hi, since I updated my iPhone version of spotify, I can no longer reorder playlists, when I try to edit I can only delete not move around....VERY annoying!!! Also I've noticed sometimes when I paus...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Does iPad Spotify app stream picture as well as sound to Apple TV?

Hi. I am thinking of buying an Apple TV so I can stream from the iPad spotify app to my home cinema system. Just wondering if I would get the picture show up on my TV (track name, albumn picture etc) or would it be sound only?

• Hi. I am thinking of buying an Apple TV so I can stream from the iPad spotify app to my home cinema system. Just wondering if I would get the picture show up on my TV (track name, albumn picture etc)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting a radio station by a favourite track, cuts the track off

Hi I'm recent to spotify - on itunes i could choose a track, press genius and hear my track followed by the suggestions. On spotify if i find my track and press radio, my track stops and i go straight to the suggested list. Pls tell me how to hear my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm recent to spotify - on itunes i could choose a track, press genius and hear my track followed by the suggestions. On spotify if i find my track and press radio, my track stops and i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Title not complete readable

Has anyone a solution how to distinguish the title of (e.g..) the following album ? http://open.spotify.com/album/7aGwSNe1YtkXwx2uZwrkZt They titles are long and only differ in the last 3rd part. It seems to me, that it is not possible to read the ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone a solution how to distinguish the title of (e.g..)  the following album ?   http://open.spotify.com/album/7aGwSNe1YtkXwx2uZwrkZt   They titles are long and only diff...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing iPhone and Local Tracks - offline play

I keep getting this orange exclamation point when I try to sync a couple of songs in a new playlist. When I add other songs it syncs fine. It's just these couple of songs which are local tracks and are in the accepted format. This is very strange. Th...

• I keep getting this orange exclamation point when I try to sync a couple of songs in a new playlist. When I add other songs it syncs fine. It's just these couple of songs which are local tracks and a...
  • Ccowboyy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5, search results disappear

iPhone 5, search tab, when searching if I scroll down to fast on results, all shown results disappear !

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 5, search tab,  when searching if I scroll down to fast on results, all shown results disappear !
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes

bought premium and now i cant get it on my phone

I bought premium with the intent of using it on my phone, it still does not allow for any access to my playlists. I have logged in and out, reinstalled the app and nothing has worked welp

• I bought premium with the intent of using it on my phone, it still does not allow for any access to my playlists. I have logged in and out, reinstalled the app and nothing has worked welp 😞
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day premium trial on iPhone

Hello, I just signed up (on my work desktop) for the free 30-day premium trial. When I attempt to access playlists (on my iPhone) that have been inboxed to me, I receive a message asking me to upgrade to premium status. What shall I do? How do I acce...

• Hello,   I just signed up (on my work desktop) for the free 30-day premium trial.  When I attempt to access playlists (on my iPhone) that have been inboxed to me, I receive a message as...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists start syncing, then fail. ANNOYING!

I have an iPhone 4, trying to sync offline playlists. It works for a few songs, then fails. The "Syncing X out of X tracks" disappears. If I try restarting the app, it appears then disappears. Really annoying me, as I want to move away from music on ...

• I have an iPhone 4, trying to sync offline playlists.   It works for a few songs, then fails. The "Syncing X out of X tracks" disappears. If I try restarting the app, it appears then disappe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play list will not load on iphone

I recently signed up for premium. I cant get my playlist from the PC to appear on the iphone. I have reloaded spotify app on PC and phone several times and rebooted the iphone but nothing... what gives?

• I recently signed up for premium.  I cant get my playlist from the PC to appear on the iphone.  I have reloaded spotify app on PC and phone several times and rebooted the iphone but nothing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

i just got the free 30 day trial on spotify premium and i can listen to my playlist but soesnt let me stream on my iphone can some help me please?

• i just got the free 30 day trial on spotify premium and i can listen to my playlist but soesnt let me stream on my iphone can some help me please?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen to spotify on my phone

I bought spotify premium and I want to listen to it on my galaxy s 3, but it says I need to get premium, even though I have it. Why won't it wotk?

• I bought spotify premium and I want to listen to it on my galaxy s 3, but it says I need to get premium, even though I have it. Why won't it wotk?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium has stopped working on my iPod but not iPad

I have Spotify premium on both my iPod and iPad and though my iPad is fine, every time I try to play a song on my iPod it plays for a minute then stops? I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling and still nothing. Any help would be fab!

• I have Spotify premium on both my iPod and iPad and though my iPad is fine, every time I try to play a song on my iPod it plays for a minute then stops? I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling and ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

syncing songs on my iPhone...

hello all, I'm a premium subscriber and my iPhone won't sync anymore than 96 songs on any playlists... according to the website you can have over 3000 songs synced and I don't havenearly that many local tracks so it's not that. I've deleted and reins...

• hello all,   I'm a premium subscriber and my iPhone won't sync anymore than 96 songs on any playlists... according to the website you can have over 3000 songs synced and I don't havenearly t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow syncing on iPhone 5

I am having problems with my iPhone 5 syncing over wifi or USB. I have been syncing 1 playlist of 1200 songs over wifi and it has taken over 1 day to sync just over 400 songs, I have the app open looking at it & screen lock off so its not pausing dur...

• I am having problems with my iPhone 5 syncing over wifi or USB. I have been syncing 1 playlist of 1200 songs over wifi and it has taken over 1 day to sync just over 400 songs, I have the app open lo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone/iPad won't connect to Spotify

Why won't my iPhone or iPad show up in the Devices list on Spotify? I am operating my laptop and my iPhone/iPad on the same Wi-Fi network and have no Firewall restrictions in place (running Windows 7 64-bit)Please, please, please can someone help me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why won't my iPhone or iPad show up in the Devices list on Spotify? I am operating my laptop and my iPhone/iPad on the same Wi-Fi network and have no Firewall restrictions in place (running Windows 7...
  • thrymson
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files out of order

Hello all, I'm syncing some local files from Spotify on Macbook Pro (late 2007 running Mountain Lion and the latest Spotify version) to my iPod Touch (running IOS 6.0.1 and latest Spotify). I can get the tunes from iTunes to Spotify on my Mac and the...

• Hello all,   I'm syncing some local files from Spotify on Macbook Pro (late 2007 running Mountain Lion and the latest Spotify version) to my iPod Touch (running IOS 6.0.1 and latest Spotify)...
  • penkwin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes