Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone Can't Login

Solved!

iPhone Can't Login

Web version login is working fine, but iPhone app login suddenly doesn't work at all even after 3 password changes.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Found the solution from another thread.  iOS app uses USERNAME to login as oppose to User Email to login with the web version.

I entered my USERNAME as labeled on the login (sorry for not seeing it before when I was in my car about to drive off, trying to start the app in the dark as usual for some tunes, only to find I have to login manually), and now it works.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I am having the same issue! 

Same here, for almost a week now...  I updated the app, then deleted and reinstalled the app, still a no go.

I did the same thing. It just keeps saying my password is incorrect even though it is allowing me to log in with the same password and username on the computer.

It still doesn't work....

Marked as solution

Found the solution from another thread.  iOS app uses USERNAME to login as oppose to User Email to login with the web version.

I entered my USERNAME as labeled on the login (sorry for not seeing it before when I was in my car about to drive off, trying to start the app in the dark as usual for some tunes, only to find I have to login manually), and now it works.

Hooray!!!!  Thank you.  I never would have noticed that.  It worked!  ... and now back to the music...  ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts