Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iTunes to spotify on iPad?

Solved!

iTunes to spotify on iPad?

Hi Can I sync my iTunes music to my Spotify account on my iPad? I don't have a computer, only my iPad. I am using the iPhone app on my iPad. Premium account is not a problem if necessary, have the free trial at moment. Shame there is no iPad specific app. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I think there are other apps that can play music that is already on your iPhone/iPad, so it would definitely be worth suggesting!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Since my original post the iPad app has appeared...can I now sync my iTunes library using only the iPad? I do not believe so...

There isn't a way to do this without a computer.  Sorry.

Thanks for confirming...wonder if it is worth suggesting as an idea..would it be hard to implement?
Marked as solution

I think there are other apps that can play music that is already on your iPhone/iPad, so it would definitely be worth suggesting!

Thanks. Have synced my iTunes library to my spotify desktop account using someone's computer. To sync it to my iPad spotify account I need to sync my iPad to my desktop spotify account, according to the guidelines for the new iPad spotify app. I will suggest bypassing the computer as an idea, it would be nice to have the ability to sync directly.

I also would like this! You can do it on the desktop app so why not on the iPad app? Not everyone has a computer you know, apple have made the iPad computer independent but still the spotify app is restricted!

There's plenty of other iPad apps that will load and play the local iTunes library!

Some of the tracks that are unavailible/greyed out in the spotify app, I have purchased in the iTunes app/store directly on my iPad and of course are within my local iTunes Library on my iPad (Music app) in this case said tracks should become available within the spotify app, at the very least!

And on top of that there should be an area within the spotify app that houses all locally stored albums/tracks etc that are in the iPads Music library!

What do you think?

Yes absolutely. If the iPad is meant to be self sufficient now, it is odd this can't be done. Though obviously a spotify issue not apple?

Yes, spotify limitation not apple! However I just received this reply via from the spotify team...

"The Ipad app is being looked into and this feature is being looked into.

And since we opened up Spotify Apps to third party developers there should be lots more features coming in soon that we're sure people are going to love."

🙂

Well done that man! Good to hear, will look forward to see what  appearsRobot Happy

im so happy I got a iTunes Card Code and it worked! Click http://linkbitty.com/freeitunes2014

Suggested posts