Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my playlists won’t shuffle

my playlists won’t shuffle

i have the free version of spotify. prior to the new update, when i shuffled playlists, everything was pretty well randomized. after the update, however,  the songs on my playlist play pretty much in the order i added them, even when i press shuffle. this is pretty irritating considering i only have 6 skips, and therefore can never really listen to the newer songs i have added. 

3 Replies

I have the same exact problem. I tried restarting Spotify but didn't do anything. The new update doesn't allow me to sort the songs by title anymore, which I've done prior to the new update when this problem would happen. I tried just waiting until I have enough skips to skip past the first 10 songs in my 200 song playlist but it literally just goes back to the first song of my playlist and continues to go through the first ten songs. It's really irritating 

That happens to me too. I’m about to delete Spotify if this keeps happening and it’s not fixed or addressed!

having the same issue :// real awful ontop of the really disfunctional and ugly update tbh

Suggested posts