Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

not sync the songs in offline mode with iPhone 5

Solved!

not sync the songs in offline mode with iPhone 5

I have a problem . I installed and reinstalled several times Spotify. I own an iphone 5 . My problem ' that I do not sync the songs in offline mode. Please help me to solve the problem ! Otherwise I 'll be forced to cancel the contract. I expect a help in this regard. thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Gordongekko1980! I can confirm your account is on Premium and healthy so syncing should be OK. 

First, how much free space do you have available? Is it more than 500MB? 

View solution in original post

28 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Gordongekko1980! I can confirm your account is on Premium and healthy so syncing should be OK. 

First, how much free space do you have available? Is it more than 500MB? 

Hi Meredith....now..,.it's all ok!! Thanks .

Awesome, glad to hear it Gordongekko1980. Enjoy those tunes!

Hi!

I've the same probleme with 7,5 Go in free space on my iphone 5.

My lap top is a macbook Pro 15' mi 2010.

Before i had no problem but since three or four months i've this problem on my iphone 5.

Could you help me please ?

My offline songs are not syncing. I have a new premium account. Please help!

Do you have at least 1GB+ of free space on your device?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have an Iphone 5 and my playlist are not syncing or downloading onto my device for offline playing. I have over 1GB of storage space, and have also tried to reinstall the app several times. I have a premium account as well. Please help solve this issue! Thank you!

What happens when you mark a playlist offline exactly?

Peter

They arrow for the song to download doesn't turn green or sync to the phone. I have the settting set for the playlist to be avaiable offline.

Is that track a local file in your desktop spotify?

Peter

Hi,

I have recently changed my Iphone to S5 and also I´ve been not able to listen to my playlist offline despite being a premium. I don´t think the problems lies in my iphone because when I try to use an offline mode on my pc or previous Iphone (S3) I am being informed that I need to... subscribe premium!!! Can you please advise? My account 1137893977. Thanks very much in advance. Pawel

photo1.PNG

@Pawel_Berlin - Is your account showing as Premium on your online overview?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

Hi Peter, it says: Abonnementstatus
Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am Spotify Premium automatisch auf 2014-04-21 umgestellt und dir werden 9,99 € in Rechnung gestellt, wenn du es nicht vorher kündigst. I see already this money was taken off my acc. Furthermore, when I try to subscribe as Premium it says that I have already Premium so really I am a bit confused. I've been a Spotify acc holder for over two years now and this never happened before:-(

Spotify are having some issues with payments for some German customers. 

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to help you get up and running again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Will do so. Many thanks for all your help Peter! Have a great rest of the evening:-) Best, Pawel

I am having the exact same problem.

I am still waiting for someone to get back to me on this, but seems in vain:-(

I just tried deleting and reinstalling the app, and that worked. As soon as I slid Available Offline to on, the songs started syncing and the arrows turned green. I wonder if it will happen again, though, because it worked for a little while after I got the latest update for the app. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

After a week of waiting I have finally received today a response from Spotify customer service. They confirmed that they are having issues with standing order payments and asked me to forward a screen print from my current account to proof the the monthly payment has been taken. I did so and three hours later they got back to me and sent me a one month premium code gratis. My Spotify offline mode works back again:-)!
I was also advised to change the payment method as seems the standing orders don't work correct for premium users in Germany. Glad the issue has been finally sorted!:-))

Suggested posts