Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

not sync the songs in offline mode with iPhone 5

Solved!

not sync the songs in offline mode with iPhone 5

I have a problem . I installed and reinstalled several times Spotify. I own an iphone 5 . My problem ' that I do not sync the songs in offline mode. Please help me to solve the problem ! Otherwise I 'll be forced to cancel the contract. I expect a help in this regard. thanks
28 Replies

I have a problem . I installed and reinstalled several times Spotify. I own an iphone 5 . My problem ' that I do not sync the songs in offline mode. Please help me to solve the problem ! Otherwise I 'll be forced to cancel the contract. I expect a help in this regard. thanks

@Gordongekko1980 - When you say do not sync the songs in offline mode, what do you mean exactly?

If your Spotify is refusing to download tracks, it's worth double checking your free storage space on your device, Spotify requires you have at least 1GB+ of free space before it will sync any content.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello everyone,

I am having similar issue. This started after their latest release. I have alot of space on both my computer and my phone. I tried reinstalling this on all devices but no luck. I have checked all the firewall blocks and even that didn't help. 

Please help!!

Hellu!

Most of these problems are usualy solved by first restart the phone, and start spotify again, and then if that doesnt work,  go into the app manager and clear Cashe data! thats how it usualy works on my Experia Z2! c:

Best wishes

Zara

Hi Meredith

While this is an old post in the blog, I am having the same issue. I am a premium member but I can't synch my songs on the iphone to stream offline. I do have close to 5gb free space on my mobile phone and the songs simply would not become available for offline streaming by switching the Avaliable Offline button. I have to listen to the songs one by one for the app to make the songs available online. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Atilla

I had an iPhone 5c, with Spotify Premium, and downloaded/synced multiple playlists so that they would be available offline - I just upgraded to an iPhone 5s, and logged into my Spotify Premium account, and went to sync my playlists again, and they are not syncing/downloading... I have a lot of space left on my phone as well!

@meahtenoha wrote:

Hi Gordongekko1980! I can confirm your account is on Premium and healthy so syncing should be OK. 

First, how much free space do you have available? Is it more than 500MB? 

I had an iPhone 5c, with Spotify Premium, and downloaded/synced multiple playlists so that they would be available offline - I just upgraded to an iPhone 5s, and logged into my Spotify Premium account, and went to sync my playlists again, and they are not syncing/downloading... I have a lot of space left on my phone as well!

I have an iPhone 5S with over 20GB of free space, i also have an ipad with over 15GB free space. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the spotify app on both devices. No songs are syncing - they all have grey arrows not going green. I paid for spotify Premium to access songs offline as advertised, please assist with this problem.

I am also suffering the same problem. Have premium account but can not get the songs to sync for offline use. They have the grey sync arrow by the side. Again tried re-syncing the songs, changed the quality still no good. I have an iPhone 6 with over 11GB available.

Suggested posts