Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline play on ipod touch while offline

offline play on ipod touch while offline

How can I play my  offline tracks while offline? I can't login cause I'm offline..

hmmm what am I missing? Have a premium account.

thank you

6 Replies

Yeah, bit of a catch 22 there Spotify! if the spotif app crashes while in offline mode (which it does very often) you have to re-login now, to get it to start up again. But if you are on the road and you iPod touch has no wifi access then you are SOL.

PLEASE DISABLE THE NEED TO LOG IN WHILE IN OFFLINE MODE !!!

You know, like how it was on previous versions.

Use your noggins, spotify app makers!

Hello,

Do you guys log in using Spotify logins, or the Facebook application?
Airhorn Enthusiast

I just dug around the forum and found this: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/

I will get this going and assuming it works in offline mode, I should be a happy camper. No more Mr. grumpy.

Well, slightly grumpy since the spotify app loves to crash while I'm driving!

Just bare in mind that creating is a Device Password isn't the new way to log in. This "needing to log in offline" thing is an issue we are aware of, and are looking into.
Airhorn Enthusiast

This is really frustrating, I was just taking off on a flight and had to sign back in!!! and obiviously I did not have internet access. SO no music for 14 hours. This does not meet the value of offline. Please help, or I am gone!

Err, are you saying that the Spotify log in (vs the facebbok log in) still requires an internet connection, even in offline mode?

Suggested posts