Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems with sound trough mixing panel

problems with sound trough mixing panel

hi guys i got a big problem

i am using a behinger mixing panel for my piano, stereo and aiport but when i use spotify, the sound is crap, all the voices are gone, somethimes i hear the singer wisper the lines with a broken voice but it is just not the same as the rich sound it used to be, i tried to stream it from my mac and ipad, the sound is exactly the same nomater what i try it sucks 😞 spotify give me my sound back , cause thats more important then much cheap music! (btw i love spotify invention of the century) but this is really a dissapointment 😞 

thnx guys

Music is the one and only thing that almost every human appreciates, from deadmetal to dance. Maybe not everything is your style, but at least their is someone at this globe listening to the same song, thats something to embrace. So use Spotify to connect to people, but more important, use Spotify to connect to music.
2 Replies

How does it sound when using a set of decent headphone plugged directly into the Mac or iPad?
Airhorn Enthusiast

i already tried, i love my urban ears, :0  its just that the mixing pannel ruins the sound and i cant get it right, it sounds well true itunes.. 

Music is the one and only thing that almost every human appreciates, from deadmetal to dance. Maybe not everything is your style, but at least their is someone at this globe listening to the same song, thats something to embrace. So use Spotify to connect to people, but more important, use Spotify to connect to music.

Suggested posts