Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Artist Radio" option on iOS

"Artist Radio" option on iOS

There is no "Artist Radio" option on Spotify app both iOS and MAC. This option limited to Android user only?

4 Replies

Hey @TorThanyawat,

Artist Radio should also be available for you on Desktop and iOS.

On Desktop, go to an artist profile > click the three dots > click Go to Artist Radio.

On an iOS device, scroll up on an artist's profile > tap the three dots > tap Go to Radio.

In order to see this, you might need to follow these steps for those devices. Let us know how you get on!

Thanks, JackS.

I tried your solution but no helps.
Three dots on iOS I got Follow/Share/Report Abuse selection.
On OSX app, I got Follow/Report/Share also.
I did tried uninstall and reinstall.

Is it possible the this feature is not available on OSX/iOS side cause my friends who using OSX/iOS have the same thing as mine.

Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 14.59.23.png
IMG_678728F4E9E9.jpg

Hey there, @TorThanyawat

We're sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Thanks for letting us know you've tried a reinstall already.

We have some more info on Radio here. As this issue still persists for you, could you let us know your device's exact:

- Make/Model:
- Operating System:
- The version of Spotify you're using:
- The country you're located in:

We'll see what else we can suggest 🙂

Many thanks,

/M

From the video clip you posted. The Spotify app I'm using isn't exactly like in the clip, no "radio" tap on the bottom of the screen, only Home/Browse/Search/Your Library.
Right now I'm using Spotify on both iOS devices and Mac. The iOS version of spotify is 8.4.28.1104 and I'm living in Thailand, using spotify thailand.

Suggested posts