Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Pro Music Search for Spotify" iOS App SCAM is playing trick to users

"Pro Music Search for Spotify" iOS App SCAM is playing trick to users

Amazingly, I have wondered why an app under the name “Pro Music Search for Spotify”, which is accessible via the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-music-search-for-spotify/id892521757?mt=8” of the developer Appmosys has been existed in Top paid app in the US since July, 2014. It would have been no problem if the name and icon of this app were definitely different from Spotify’s. While this app leads global users like me to mistakenly believe that this app was published by Spotify and is an alternative to Spotify Premium. As a result, the users are willingly purchasing this app to enjoy premium features such as offline listening and ads-free, however, the app itself is just a lyrics search and I got nothing but frustration when paid for this app.

Noticeably, many reviews of this app did not reflect the true nature of the quality of the horrible app. I thought that those reviews, which were not exactly, made me rely on and paid for this app with price $4.99. I have good faith beliefs that many users mistakenly believed to download this useless app with only simple function to search for songs, then links you to Spotify's app for playback -- it is not even capable of playback itself!

Spotify, please tell me you are taking every step possible to remove this horrible app from the App Store, or at the very least enforce your own rules to protect Spotify’s reputation.

Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 5.27.37 PM.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts