Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify wiped my library

So, I am a premium user and at/above the song limit. I open Spotify and my library, which as you all know takes quite a while to compile, has been wiped and I have not been able to recover it. My playlists are still there. But I rarely used playlists...

• Music Fan
  • So, I am a premium user and at/above the song limit. I open Spotify and my library, which as you all know takes quite a while to compile, has been wiped and I have not been able to recover it. My pla...
  • zabritt
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashing on Macintosh

Over the past 2 versions of Spotify, just opening up Spotify on my Macbook has caused it to crash. Causing a kernal panic to occur (A copy of the panic report is below). This does not occur all the time. However the only link between all the crashes,...

• Over the past 2 versions of Spotify, just opening up Spotify on my Macbook has caused it to crash. Causing a kernal panic to occur (A copy of the panic report is below). This does not occur all ...
  • kiggs
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify uses mobile data even if I just listen to offline music

Hey guys!Well, there's nothing more to say than I just wrote. Last month it used about 400 mbytes by literally being online. Do you think it's because I'm sharing my activity on Spotify?Cheers

• Hey guys! Well, there's nothing more to say than I just wrote. Last month it used about 400 mbytes by literally being online. Do you think it's because I'm sharing my activity on Spotify? Cheers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play song through iphone

Help, since i moved to Taiwan and change my place from Indonesia to Taiwan I can't play the songs through iPhone but it can be played in my macbook. HELP

• Regular
  • Help, since i moved to Taiwan and change my place from Indonesia to Taiwan I can't play the songs through iPhone but it can be played in my macbook. HELP 😞
  • joanikaj
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • can't play
    Shuffle in songs
    songs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify discover weekly music corrupted by random playlist

A random playlist ended up in my spotify which was full of pop music. I've now changed my password in case someone somehow started using my spotify and have deleted this playlist. However my discover weekly playlist has been totally changed to now in...

• A random playlist ended up in my spotify which was full of pop music. I've now changed my password in case someone somehow started using my spotify and have deleted this playlist. However my discover...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR OCCURRED: Discover not working on iOS10

Anyone having an issue with the "Discover" portion of Spotify on iOS 10? When I select it I get a "Error Occurred - Try Again" message. I've reinstalled it to see if I could fix it but the issue still occurs.

• Anyone having an issue with the "Discover" portion of Spotify on iOS 10? When I select it I get a "Error Occurred - Try Again" message. I've reinstalled it to see if I could fix it but the issue stil...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover error.

Starting yesterday Discover section states an error has occurred. Tried removing and re downloading app. No luckiOS 10.0.1Spotify 6.5.0.1665

• Casual Listener
  • Starting yesterday Discover section states an error has occurred. Tried removing and re downloading app. No luck iOS 10.0.1 Spotify 6.5.0.1665
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My offline songs are only available online, and my online songs are available offline??

So something happened with my Spotify, but I listen a lot offline at work, so I don't use data. All my downloaded or saved songs to listen to offline are now not available offline. The weird thing is, a bunch of songs I got recently that I didn't dow...

• Casual Listener
  • So something happened with my Spotify, but I listen a lot offline at work, so I don't use data. All my downloaded or saved songs to listen to offline are now not available offline. The weird thing is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I pay for Spotify premium through my iTunes account

I used to pay for Spotify premium through itunes all the time. I had a load and go card so I decided to use that on Spotify from then on, I ran out of money on the load and go card and I went back to the free subscription. now I want to go back to pa...

• I used to pay for Spotify premium through itunes all the time. I had a load and go card so I decided to use that on Spotify from then on, I ran out of money on the load and go card and I went back to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Track's on playlist

Hi please help me a lot of my tracks have gone missing on my star'd playlist and they are all the ones I listen to and like I have tried reinstalling and restarting my phone but that doesn't help please help ahhh

• Regular
  • Hi please help me a lot of my tracks have gone missing on my star'd playlist and they are all the ones I listen to and like I have tried reinstalling and restarting my phone but that doesn't help ple...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue automatically cleared

Hi, It seems that many users use the play queue in different ways. Here's how I use it:Fire up Discover Weekly every Monday (the best Spotify feature and the one that makes this service better than any other);Add it to my play queue;As I play through...

• Hi,   It seems that many users use the play queue in different ways. Here's how I use it: Fire up Discover Weekly every Monday (the best Spotify feature and the one that makes this service b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't do anything with Spotify

When I open the app and try to do anything i get an error saying: "Something went wrong" (no error code or anyting) with a "try again" button below it. pressing the try again button does not help, restarting phone does not help. can't do anything now...

• Casual Listener
  • When I open the app and try to do anything i get an error saying:   "Something went wrong"  (no error code or anyting) with a "try again" button below it.   pressing the try again ...
  • Cowamundo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

So I'm from the Uk and I'm traveling Asia..

And I've got the 'you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days' message. I've tried to change the country on my profile and United Kingdom is the only option? Any help would be great as music is life.

• And I've got the 'you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days' message. I've tried to change the country on my profile and United Kingdom is the only option? Any help would be great as music is life.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont download to offline

Hey can anyone help I have a premium subscription when I go to try to download my playlist to off line it comes up that it's a premium feature and won't let me download

• Hey can anyone help I have a premium subscription when I go to try to download my playlist to off line it comes up that it's a premium feature and won't let me download
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Vanishing songs

About 20 songs disappeared from one of my playlists. I definitely did not delete them. Not sure how this happened or how to get them back?

• About 20 songs disappeared from one of my playlists. I definitely did not delete them. Not sure how this happened or how to get them back?
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In app hidden updates and fixes ???

I have a feeling some fixes are being done hidden inside the actual revision; let say you are running 6.5.0 Then the next day SPOT pushes fixes without sending an update through AppStore is that what's happening ?* I had the menus on the side like in...

• Music Fan
  • ...hey don't release any notes or public notes.
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • In app update
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Every time I turn my iPhone off, I am logged out and lose all offline music

I have to turn my phone off every day. I lost all of my music almost every single time this happens. It is an iPhone 6 with 64GB of storage. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I made sure it is not connected with Facebook. This is really...

• Visitor
  • I have to turn my phone off every day. I lost all of my music almost every single time this happens. It is an iPhone 6 with 64GB of storage. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I made sur...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify recovers data

Hi, I have Spotify Premium latest version of app running on iPhone 6S with iOS 9.3.5. (no jailbreak) Last couple of days, everytime I turn off and turn on my iPhone, Spotify deletes my music for offline listening. So everytime i turn on my iphone, i ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have Spotify Premium latest version of app running on iPhone 6S with iOS 9.3.5. (no jailbreak) Last couple of days, everytime I turn off and turn on my iPhone, Spotify deletes my music for offl...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded but could not use the Premium

Hi,I'm Annie.I bought the Premium student discount last Friday (06/16/16) but it did not work. I am a student in High school and I did not know that this process is just for the student in college so I pay it by my credit card.Although i have already...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm Annie.I bought the Premium student discount last Friday (06/16/16) but it did not work. I am a student in High school and I did not know that this process is just for the student in coll...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible integration with Shazam on IOS 10 and Ipad Pro

I have a spotify premiun suscription and allways I had sincronized my shazam with my spotify account in an ipad 2nd generation but now I have an Ipad pro with IOS 10 and is impossible to symcronize, the options that gives is only to connect with appl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premiun suscription and allways I had sincronized my shazam with my spotify account in an ipad 2nd generation but  now I have an Ipad pro with IOS 10 and  is impossible to ...
  • felixsdr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes