Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify login fail after restore of iphone

spotify login fail after restore of iphone

Hi

Can someone help me regarding this I will be most grateful! I restored my iPhone to a new one, 4s, and after that I can not log in to my Spotify Premium via the account. Log in via FB works but only gets me the free version of Spotify. I have tried several times to remove and add the app and also change password. I am paying for Premium via Telia in Sweden and I want it back! 🙂

1 Reply

@cjaylil

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I guess you have another account on Spotify, probably a facebook account + a separate Spotify account, since your facebook account isn't it. Probably you should try to reset your spotify account on spotify.com

If you're still having problems, as account information and issues are sensitive,
I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts