Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify premium account not working on iPhone 4S

spotify premium account not working on iPhone 4S

Hello,

I just signed up for the free 30 day trial of Spotify Premium. It seems to work on the desktop app, but when I log in to Spotify on my iPhone with my Facebook account, it won't allow me to stream on demand music and gives me the message "Only Premium users can stream on demand."

When I log on to the Spotify website and check the "Subscription" status, it says that I have a Premium Account activated.

Please send me any help on this issue.

Thanks!

- rcapil

13 Replies

I am having the same problem too. I just joined Spotify Premium and I can't access my playlists on my iPhone and I am still seeing Ads on my desktop version and link to upgrade. I already contacted customer service. 😕

Was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue.

Where are the Spotify support people?!

I am having the exact same issue. I've reinstalled on my iPhone and everything and it won't work. Very frustrating.

I'm having exactly the same problem? Did you guys fix it?

Having exactly the same problem. Signed up for a Premium account but when I try to stream songs through the iPhone app it brings up a message saying "Spotify Premium" is required.

Need answers!

Are you sure that you have logged in with the right credentials, There is a possibility that you had old Spotify credentials, and now you are logged in with Facebook account.

I'd say that log in from www.spotify.com and see if your credentials surely have premium activated.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I just joined and having the same problems, any ideas on a fix?

@chrisbjacobson wrote:

I just joined and having the same problems, any ideas on a fix?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Is there a way to directly contact spotify to resolve your issue?  or is the only remedy available to us as customers is to search archived postings and hope that we stumble upon a solution?  Seems rather time consuming, particularly when it appears the same issues are being posted mutliple times by multiple users spanning the course of several months (and I still can't find a solution)....

I have been a very satisfied customer until late.  I primarily use Spotify on my IPhone.  If I can't resolve this issue, then Spotify is no longer useful for me.

Thanks 

@danielle32 wrote:

Is there a way to directly contact spotify to resolve your issue?  or is the only remedy available to us as customers is to search archived postings and hope that we stumble upon a solution?  Seems rather time consuming, particularly when it appears the same issues are being posted mutliple times by multiple users spanning the course of several months (and I still can't find a solution)....

I have been a very satisfied customer until late.  I primarily use Spotify on my IPhone.  If I can't resolve this issue, then Spotify is no longer useful for me.

Thanks 

You can get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form at any time.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I have the same issue- Spotify, a bit of support here would be much appreciated asap.

@zenfreese wrote:

I have the same issue- Spotify, a bit of support here would be much appreciated asap.

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

You were useless

Suggested posts