Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify premium has turned extremely slow and takes atleast 3 minutes to go offline to online status

spotify premium has turned extremely slow and takes atleast 3 minutes to go offline to online status

Premium since a year it takes a long time to go from offline to online status when the app is started. Overall app is now slow and when i type on search bar it takes ages to search and respond. Have made a lot of songs online. But recently the app said making available all those songs that I downloaded from scratch
1 Reply

I don't have the exact same issue, but the current version of Spotify (3.9.0 running on iOS 9.0, iPhone 5s) is slow to begin music playback, fragmented (playback starts/stops several times before becoming continuous), and often times, will be unresponsive when attempting to click on a different track to begin playback while the current track is trying to begin playback (which takes several seconds). I am on fast WiFi, so speed of data transfer is not the issue. I have just noticed this issue recently.

Suggested posts