Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sure this has been answered, but I need help!

Solved!

sure this has been answered, but I need help!

So I have a premium unlimited account, and my iphone 4s keeps telling me that I can only listen to tracks on premium and refers me to the radio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app about 6 times. I've logged off and on. I've restarted my phone. I have done everything I can reasonably imagine would fix this problem. Can someone help? Premium won't be worth it to me if I can't use it on my phone, as that's where I plan on using spotify the most. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just to clarify, do you have a premium or an unlimited account? (Check your subscription status)

You need premium to use Spotify on your mobile device, unlimited is only for the desktop 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just to clarify, do you have a premium or an unlimited account? (Check your subscription status)

You need premium to use Spotify on your mobile device, unlimited is only for the desktop 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

wow, that was silly of me. just upgraded to premium. been frustrated for an hour over this for nothing. thanks for your help!

@yvan369 wrote:

wow, that was silly of me. just upgraded to premium. been frustrated for an hour over this for nothing. thanks for your help!

Don't worry, it happens more often than you would think!

Liam

Suggested posts