Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

when adding new songs why dont they go to the top

Solved!

when adding new songs why dont they go to the top

so i just got a new phone and i added my spotify and im a premium user. when i add a new song on my starred playlist it automatically goes to the bottom but on my old phone they went to the top, now i have to go through my 400 starred + songs to get to the new song i just added! how do i change this?? i redownloaded spotify and restarted my phone and nothing!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @122280380

Sorry for the late reply.

This is because the starred playlist used to show the newly added songs at the top.

Spotify has converted all starred playlists into regular playlists to give users more control over it, so the most recently added songs will now be at the bottom like regular playlists.

To show the newly added tracks at the top,

When you are in a playlist scroll up the the top and tap on this and then select "Recently Added"

iOSsort.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @122280380

Sorry for the late reply.

This is because the starred playlist used to show the newly added songs at the top.

Spotify has converted all starred playlists into regular playlists to give users more control over it, so the most recently added songs will now be at the bottom like regular playlists.

To show the newly added tracks at the top,

When you are in a playlist scroll up the the top and tap on this and then select "Recently Added"

iOSsort.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts